Sign in to follow this  
Jose420

Saplings

Hi everybody i am thinking why not add Saplings? I know it go to take a long time to grow up but you can plant your trees where you want so if you cut all the trees near your zone you can put saplings an then whit the time you go to recover all your trees and stay near your zone.

eT4QMyH.jpg

The another things is to put like Destroyed Cars like decoration and anothers looteables so that can give us like a good atmosfere in the game like put a line of abandoned cars from Muldraugth to West Point and put  tolls if they want 

HmfsohQ.jpg

Tolls

MOIRdqL.jpg

:)

So. You made a thread based off of another thread, and included cars, which are in the commonly suggested thread. And in reality the only unique thing in THIS thread is the toll's. Which I would go for but I don't know if they are in the Muldraugh area.

Realistically speaking you are rather unlikely to play long enough for trees to grow to an useful size. Skipping realism is of course also an option.

Not like cabbage would take 8(?) days to grow from seed as well...

Realistically speaking you are rather unlikely to play long enough for trees to grow to an useful size. Skipping realism is of course also an option.

Not like cabbage would take 8(?) days to grow from seed as well...

6 days, but we get your point. :)