Project Zomboid Open PVP Server [Located in France] [PVP] [RP] [24/7]

MonkeyDrone

I think there was as many as 40 logged into this server when I finally left last night!

I dont recall encountering ANY lag at all.

It was also cool that the 'server reset' didnt reset my character and its belongings :D  and that certainly wasnt over powered since it only took a few hours to get the feeling of 'everywhere being picked clean'

unfortunately server down? or it's me who see 'connecting' on servers list? :P

by the way: great server, in some moments i have some lags or have to wait on the edge of map waiting for next part of map to load, but it can be also my internet :P

really nice server with really nice people :) as soon as possible left spawning area, and then the real great game begun :) it's my first MP and i'm curious for how long it will be possible to keep it going in group :P

p.s. is zombies numer lowered or things has changed in last updates? :P i was out for a while, until i realized that BIG MP is here ;]

p.s.2 is there any way to personalize my character with which i'll be starting?

Since the last you played, we did have switched over the server provider with a better one. If you still have those edge of map waiting next time. It's a good chance its your internet xD

Zombie population density is randomly generated when a world is made, you find small hordes at places, and at some massive hordes.

Currently there is no personalized characters, but they are expected to be coming in later releases. Currently we are in testing version of Multiplayer and the developers need our feedback to help them improve the gaming environment =D

maybe its time to restart the server  :evil:

What makes you think that? It hasn't even been 24 hours :P

I am absolutely loving the game on this server. Just one small question. Can you give us notice when there is going to be a reset?

Oh and watch out for the Russians. They seem to like PvP. A favoured tactic is for one to offer to join your group and then.... the buddies turn up! Makes it interesting though.

ps I will be shooting any nameless person that gets too close! Sorry but once bitten twice shy.

Just put a username found in the right hand side when you join the server  :)

Edited by AndySelidor

I am absolutely loving the game on this server. Just one small question. Can you give us notice when there is going to be a reset?

I will do a reset tonight.

But you can check out my first post on this page, i will be making this server private whitelisted, and everyone can apply to have access to the server. I want to keep hackers out of my server, if players hack and cheat, they will be banned.

• 4 weeks later...