Vehicles

gh057

One thing I miss most in PZ are cars. there are streets but not even one vehicle. Anybody thought about moding them into game?? I know that devs said they will be implemented in future, but that seems like far far away. There are mods that give player super speed and ability to kill every zombie that stands in it's way - something similar could be use as a car handling. Also a trunk would be usefull :) Vehicles could be also salvaged for spare parts and fuel.

Sorry for bad english :)

Like i said: "know that devs said they will be implemented in future, but that seems like far far away"

That's why I was wondering about possibility of moding them into game in the meantime. I bought PZ about two years ago on desura, long before steam early acess, forum change, website change, and since then i'm waiting for them. Long ago there were at least wheelie bins which could be pushed :)

The engine features used for pushing wheelie bins haven't existed in ages. Modding this in, at least in any clean way, just isn't very practically doable right now. 

yeah, I know a lot has changed and PZ is completly different in means of engine from the game it was when i bought it :) I was afraid about answer like that :(

And right now, when devs are working on multiplayer, i just don't belive that implementing cars has high priority :)

The engine features used for pushing wheelie bins haven't existed in ages. Modding this in, at least in any clean way, just isn't very practically doable right now. 

yeah, I know a lot has changed and PZ is completly different in means of engine from the game it was when i bought it :) I was afraid about answer like that :(

And right now, when devs are working on multiplayer, i just don't belive that implementing cars has high priority :)

Me neither, as they've never said implementing cars is a high priority, not even before all this MP stuff happened.

Me neither, as they've never said implementing cars is a high priority, not even before all this MP stuff happened.

Yeah, they never did :) although some news about it would be nice :)

Yeah, they never did :) although some news about it would be nice :)

Like... "Hey listen everyone! Developing vehicles is still not a high priority! Thanks, carry on."