[OFFLINE] pz.mindescape.eu / closed

eliakoh

For the guy in this server who, before dying, named his bags "if you find this, it means that I'm dead" and "if you see this, I'm dead. Have fun with my stuff": dude I love you!

You make me and other people on TS laugh like idiots for 5 minutes.

By the way your staff was very good :D

Had a bunch of fun on this server. After spawning in, I ran around aimlessly for a bit until I had gotten some loot. Met up with two guys, I eventually lost them both since we got separated. When I finally came across SunStar Motel, it was like a dream come true. I used a pistol and some rounds I found in the lobby to clear the area of zombies, then set up a settle appropriately dubbed "Libraria." I met up with a guy, and we looted a gas station nearby and came back. Ended with me logging off. Very fun server.

hehe i remember you :)

i cant connect again. is server online?

theres a guy at west point killing anyone close to giga mart or even in west point my friend killed him i was half way to west point when i died and i came there i saw him shooting my friend and killed him that happend yesterday and hes still at west point killing everyone i think hes a hacker becouse i was halfway when he died imposible speed hack or something idk really...

Hi!

I want to ask if build a forte in this server is useless cause of the restart!!

Good server anyway!!

Hey !

Server will be reset in around 7h so it's pretty useless so start building now.

I'm thinking about a way to supply new players at least with some food and a melee weapon to avoid resetting so often.

I built a little house under the spawn with some supplies, hope it will not be emptied by only 1 player.

What do you think about me droping some supplies regularly around the spawn so we can try to keep the server running more than 2 days ?

Hi!

I want to ask if build a forte in this server is useless cause of the restart!!

Good server anyway!!

Hey !

Server will be reset in around 7h so it's pretty useless so start building now.

I'm thinking about a way to supply new players at least with some food and a melee weapon to avoid resetting so often.

I built a little house under the spawn with some supplies, hope it will not be emptied by only 1 player.

What do you think about me droping some supplies regularly around the spawn so we can try to keep the server running more than 2 days ?

It's a good idea! I can contribuite with some supply when i have them.       

Could you guys do a PVE server? I like how your machine works. I've tried other servers, but In spain this works the best.

PvE and open servers isn't really a good combination (except you don't have the problem of spawnkillers of course).

As soon as we'll be able to host multiple instances of the game on the same server, I plan to add a private PvE server to play a more cooperative experience with a little group of people.

So the answer is yes, but not until a more advanced stage of the game.

Had some fun last night making myself a little place to call home. I'd been injured for a while but everything was looking peachy, then out of the blue I just upped and died on my front porch. Managed to run back and find all my gear and resume building. Then as I went to start a run off to West Point I realised the next sectors weren't loading. Server seems to have died but allowed me to coninue on. I hope I managed to salvage the gear I'd stored away before I lost my connect, I'm starting to think this may be where a lot of supplies go, lost in some players disconnected instance when they weren't even aware the connection had dropped? Anyway always have a blast on the server despite lag, restarts and dropping connection!