[OFFLINE] pz.mindescape.eu / closed

eliakoh

I think you need to update your server because I'm getting the "Client version (958) doesnt match server (956)" message.

This is apparently a bug on the Mac version :

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5905-mac-version-of-multiplayer/

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5960-appears-a-message-with-the-next-text-client-version-958-doesnt-match-server-956/

I don't think build 25 is already out.

Yeah but the thing is I played on your server a couple days ago so I don't understand why its not working now.

I think you need to update your server because I'm getting the "Client version (958) doesnt match server (956)" message.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5905-mac-version-of-multiplayer/

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5960-appears-a-message-with-the-next-text-client-version-958-doesnt-match-server-956/

Yeah but the thing is I played on your server a couple days ago so I don't understand why its not working now.

I had the same issue, I'm on OSX, but a Steam build was pushed out last week that broke PZ MP for some people. They are working on it, and the new build should be out soon (fingers crossed).

There is some idiot running around on the spawn, he has barricaded it with waterbarrels and walls so nobody can exit, and now he is running around with a sledgehammer killing everyone. I can't see his name though. It would be nice if you could come on and fix this or just reset the server early..

There is some idiot running around on the spawn, he has barricaded it with waterbarrels and walls so nobody can exit, and now he is running around with a sledgehammer killing everyone. I can't see his name though. It would be nice if you could come on and fix this or just reset the server early..

Again?

Man, this guy needs to be banned eventually.

I had the same issue, I'm on OSX, but a Steam build was pushed out last week that broke PZ MP for some people. They are working on it, and the new build should be out soon (fingers crossed).

You said 'had', did you find a way to fix it?

Yes server is on, you have to wait a little bit, there is a lot of people so connection is a bit longer.

How many do you have on at the moment?

Now its around 20, it was more than 30 when I said that. Connection seems to be longer as the number of players connected grows.

When i say connection i mean the loading screen, the "connecting" time when i click on join is always fast. It seems there are also more delay packet errors but i may be wrong

I've noticed this as well on my server, more people longer wait at the "This is how you die" screen.

Some guy filled the whole spawn area with crates. This is a real shame.

I've cleaned the spawn house, but he'll do that again. I'm fighting against this d******** since yesterday, i've killed him a few times but it's not discouraging him :(

Some guy filled the whole spawn area with crates. This is a real shame.

I've cleaned the spawn house, but he'll do that again. I'm fighting against this d******** since yesterday, i've killed him a few times but it's not discouraging him :(

Tell us him name!

You said 'had', did you find a way to fix it?

No, unfortunately I didn't.

Rathlord's comment here pretty much sums up what happened with the latest MP build - it should be sorted soon though.

Hey

I "am" on OSX due to the fact that I don't yet have my PC back and I'm playing on... :oops: ... the work Macbook.

It keeps on saying not the same build, is this a mac vs pc thing or is there a newer update to the MP that the

server is maybe behind?

(Just joined the forum, please pardon my nooby question.)

Oh, oh, just got the answer in another thread... Mac to PC build difference. I wish I could cuss in German right now, but I can't so I'll do it in translated Japanese!!!

ワンタンスープの原因のようなあなたのお母さんの目の水っぽいあなたが異なるよう
サーバーのバージョン

しかし、私はあなたを許す

Ah so!

:evil:

Edited by AnubisZA

Had a bunch of fun on this server. After spawning in, I ran around aimlessly for a bit until I had gotten some loot. Met up with two guys, I eventually lost them both since we got separated. When I finally came across SunStar Motel, it was like a dream come true. I used a pistol and some rounds I found in the lobby to clear the area of zombies, then set up a settle appropriately dubbed "Libraria." I met up with a guy, and we looted a gas station nearby and came back. Ended with me logging off. Very fun server.