[OFFLINE] pz.mindescape.eu / closed

eliakoh

Wow a lot of people registered tonight :) Everyone's added.

I'd register, but steam account aint working.

FML.

Maybe a temporary problem with Steam ? Try again later it should work.

im playing with multiple accvounts, since i cant have a not resetting storage yet, would be nice if u could make multiple logins possible.

For now it's not possible, but i'm currently thinking of a way to authorize a limited number of accounts per SteamID. I'll keep you informed :)

EDIT : Now you can register up to 2 accounts with the same SteamID. You should be able to use the same email address too.

Why is the server reset so often?

I know you want newbies to have loot but damn all these resets over and over again in such a short time is just ridiculous.

At least make the resets once a week or something.

The hard resets really screw things up.

I know you want newbies to have loot but damn all these resets over and over again in such a short time is just ridiculous.

Once a week, then the "newbies" will have moved elsewhere.

I think there should be a time set everyday, example: 6pm for reset! Until you get a auto adding whitelist. 

Once a week, then the "newbies" will have moved elsewhere.

I think there should be a time set everyday, example: 6pm for reset! Until you get a auto adding whitelist. 

Then there's no point in the long term players to stay playing if their hard work gets reset and they constantly have to keep every single item on them.

Why build a safehouse? Why gather loot? Why do anything if at the end of the day it's all gone.

Having to constantly keep items on your character is frustrating and annoying. If some punk kid comes along and shoots you in the back then he'll take all your gear and your safehouse disappears at the end of day.

All for what? So some newbie can get an axe or shotty?

We can delay resets a bit more and let the world runs for 4 or 5 days. Maybe only a reset per week, why not.

I'm not against that, debate is open. I'm just afraid that after some days there will be no zombies and no food, and while soft resets aren't working properly there is no other solution than hard reset.

Let's say soft reset isn't working. It seems some people get workarounds to make it work but it'll take hours (plus there is no guarantee it will work). The devs even removed the soft reset script from the game.

Spawning zeds is also time consuming as we can only spawn them around us, so we need to run around the map, spawn zombies and then make some meta-noises to make them move. It's a good thing for a simple event, or add some zombies before a reset so people don't get bored, but it's not something we can do every day for the entire map.