[OFFLINE] pz.mindescape.eu / closed

eliakoh

Server is up to date now :)

Have fun

There was a new update to Build 25 v2. Dunno if you have to update it again for that.

Server is down again btw.

Although I have the build 25b (with 3d models), I can't join the server anymore..

Hey canta, sorry about the other day. My friend and I sorta sifted through your group's base and borrowed a few things.

I left a few bag notes of my apologies hope you got them. Thanks for the supplies.

We also payed a visit to Pat and Marojay's base. Not sure if you saw the images I posted but we left it ravaged.

Ive got 25 v2 but it just keeps saying connecting.

Same. Server is down again I guess.

Server wasn't down but there was a new update to build 25v2 that broke the connections. This is bad because it happened during my sleep and I can't update the server when I sleep :(

It's fixed now ! Server is up to date, build25v2v2 :D

Whenever I try and join I get this:

Client version (956) doesn't match server (962)

What am I doing wrong?
I believe I have the Iwillbackupmysaves build, should I not to have this enabled for this server?
I'm not even sure how to disable it, apart from re-installing the game.
Just a quick shout of help would really help, Im new to PZ and this is my first server... Look forward to hearing from you!

Whenever I try and join I get this:

Client version (956) doesn't match server (962)

What am I doing wrong?

I believe I have the Iwillbackupmysaves build, should I not to have this enabled for this server?

I'm not even sure how to disable it, apart from re-installing the game.

Just a quick shout of help would really help, Im new to PZ and this is my first server... Look forward to hearing from you!

I think version 956 is build 24. Can you check that you're not on the onlinetest branch ?

Oops, yes, I was.
i'm now in the iwillbackupmysave build. This message no longer comes up, however its been connecting to the server for a while, is this normal?

In the coding window it shows this as the server loads:

Delay processing packet of type [Changing Numbers] while loading game.

Oops, yes, I was.

i'm now in the iwillbackupmysave build. This message no longer comes up, however its been connecting to the server for a while, is this normal?

In the coding window it shows this as the server loads:

Delay processing packet of type [Changing Numbers] while loading game.

This is normal, sometimes the connection is a bit longer, i'm not sure why but it should work after a while.

Brilliant server.

To get in just read: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbms-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/ 

At the end it gives you a password for the branch, get in via that and join the server via its IP address :D

Was there another reset since yesterday's?  I had a crate at my safe house that's gone again like it was after a delay following the reset.

Nope, but maybe the update forced a reset...

I can't join keeps saying connecting... Someone help. I've got I will backup my save update. Do I need something else?

I just checked the server and it's fine. Try switching branch and coming back to iwbms maybe it will solve the problem.

Was there another reset since yesterday's?  I had a crate at my safe house that's gone again like it was after a delay following the reset.

Nope, but maybe the update forced a reset...

I can't join keeps saying connecting... Someone help. I've got I will backup my save update. Do I need something else?

I just checked the server and it's fine. Try switching branch and coming back to iwbms maybe it will solve the problem.

Is the build I willbackupmysave?

If you press ESC during game, you will get in the menu-screen.

On the right bottom, you can click on Players and see the player list.

So you can check if the server is empty.

Press Y to talk in global chat. You should definitvely get some answers...

Hmm is the Server for anyone else kinda Down ? I was connected to it like 2 Mins Ago and then i suddenly got dc'ed :s and cant login in anymore.

Guess it is. Was able to connect to a different one with no problems :s Oh well i hope they fix it :) (Or maybe my Comp is just acting stupid i really dont know. )

Hmm is the Server for anyone else kinda Down ? I was connected to it like 2 Mins Ago and then i suddenly got dc'ed :s and cant login in anymore.

Guess it is. Was able to connect to a different one with no problems :s Oh well i hope they fix it :) (Or maybe my Comp is just acting stupid i really dont know. )

It's down for me as well

Aaaand the server crashed again !

Just restarted it, should work now ;)