[OFFLINE] pz.mindescape.eu / closed

eliakoh

Eliakoh what is the plan regarding soft resets with this server?

After about 12 hours your server has been so busy that all loot is gone in the server, and zombies plague has been defeated. I hope I'm not going out on a limb by saying I think 24-36 hour soft resets would be beneficial. That way zombies and loot would respawn and new players would be able to join the server and survive.

I think this is the only solution until they fix the zombie spawn issue hopefully with the next build and zombies migrate inwards from the outside of the map as is planned.

After about 12 hours your server has been so busy that all loot is gone in the server, and zombies plague has been defeated. I hope I'm not going out on a limb by saying I think 24-36 hour soft resets would be beneficial. That way zombies and loot would respawn and new players would be able to join the server and survive.

I think this is the only solution until they fix the zombie spawn issue hopefully with the next build and zombies migrate inwards from the outside of the map as is planned.

Yeah they need to fix the zombie thing first, if not the MP becomes a survival against humans.

There was no plan, as I wanted to wait a little bit to see how the build 25 would work. 

I'm gonna try the soft reset today, need to look how it's done :)

Did you try it already ?

After reading player made crates might get emptied, I connected to the serv as fast as anyone can to remove everything I stacked in my crates ! 3 crates on 4 were emptied, but corpses were still laying around... I don't think it's been looted by players, too many items to carry + the only crate that hasn't been emptied was the weapon crate (even the ammo were still intact). + my location is like a needle in a haystack (I'm somewhere in the forest)

so ye I lost like 350 nails, shitload of seeds, some tools etc... :'(

edit : just saw your OP edit

"NEXT SOFT RESET WILL BE ON 10/03/2014 17:00 UTC+1"

Means something went wront with my crates :(

So I went back after the soft reset, my cabin was gone (and everything inside), my crops were gone... :(

Only the stuff I dropped on the floor was still here !

So either the reset wasn't that soft, either the soft reset doesn't work as intended ! maybe you should report it, as the admin of the server :)

So I went back after the soft reset, my cabin was gone (and everything inside), my crops were gone... :(

Only the stuff I dropped on the floor was still here !

So either the reset wasn't that soft, either the soft reset doesn't work as intended ! maybe you should report it, as the admin of the server :)

I first did a soft reset, but it crashed and was all buggy (lot of places still didn't have loot, no zombie respawn), so i made a full reset after that.

I already made a contribution about that in the multiplayer forum :)

Hey i wonder if anyone got the same problem. This is the 3rd time i died for nothing while im on stairs building walls. I wasnt sick injured or anything just dying for nothing. Pretty frustrating as i was lvl4 carpentry etc... Really annoying bug. Spend so much hours for nothing. Think we should report this for the devs to fix this. Anyway still great server dude.

Happens one more time for me. Seems you cant build in higher places when you have stairs or something like that. It s the 4th time i died
for nothing.

Seems to be an issue of the build 25. i have built the same fortress in the same server in the same place when it was 24 and i never had this problem.

Happens one more time for me. Seems you cant build in higher places when you have stairs or something like that. It s the 4th time i died

for nothing.

Seems to be an issue of the build 25. i have built the same fortress in the same server in the same place when it was 24 and i never had this problem.

That's a weird issue ! We currently have a 2 stages self-made cabin (with stairs obviously), and no unexpected death happened.

Maybe the bug happens when the stairs are oriented a certain way ?

Our stairs goes from East to West.

Connection Failed.   Is there an explanation for this?  I'm seeing it all over but nobody really ever explains it, even after they've fixed it.   Is it my end or the Servers?  There's only 1 server on all 4 pages of servers that I can connect to.  What's the deal? Anyone have any insight?

Some weird shit going on on the server !

It was lagging like hell, and suddenly we came accros some kind of "ammo trails", like someone was "shitting" ammos on his way : hundreds of ammos in line on the ground. We didnt follow the whole trail, but there might possibly be thousands of free ammo scatered in line accross the map xD

The server might need a big reset :(

It was lagging like hell, and suddenly we came accros some kind of "ammo trails", like someone was "shitting" ammos on his way : hundreds of ammos in line on the ground. We didnt follow the whole trail, but there might possibly be thousands of free ammo scatered in line accross the map xD

When I played this morning someone had followed the trail and said that it goes all the way to Westpoint. There's thousands upon thousands of Pistol ammo lining the streets but no pistols.

In a world littered with pistol ammo the person with a pistol is king.

Hey i wonder if anyone got the same problem. This is the 3rd time i died for nothing while im on stairs building walls. I wasnt sick injured or anything just dying for nothing. Pretty frustrating as i was lvl4 carpentry etc... Really annoying bug. Spend so much hours for nothing. Think we should report this for the devs to fix this. Anyway still great server dude.

Yeah, very annoying bug. I died 2 times yesterday. (On the 2rd floor and on the 3rd floor of my tavern)

Yeah, very annoying bug. I died 2 times yesterday. (On the 2rd floor and on the 3rd floor of my tavern)

It's happened to me as well...a lot of time...I was thinking that was a fence related bug but it's more probably a stairs related. Did you build in strange places? Cause I did (on the river!!).

Connection Failed.   Is there an explanation for this?  I'm seeing it all over but nobody really ever explains it, even after they've fixed it.   Is it my end or the Servers?  There's only 1 server on all 4 pages of servers that I can connect to.  What's the deal? Anyone have any insight?

Server crashed around 4:00 UTC+1 this morning, but you send the message before that so i don't think it's related. Maybe server was full when you tried to connect, or it's on your end.

I just restarted the server, it's working now.

Cheaters gonna cheat ^^

Reset is going to be done in a few hours anyways so it'll disappear :)