[OFFLINE] pz.mindescape.eu / closed

eliakoh

New server is UP ! OP updated

That was fast! Great stuff!

Now if only I could log in and play that would be something else... I've tried deletion and fresh install of PZ, verifying integrity of game cache in Steam, nothing is working - I still get the client/server version mismatch message.

Server resets makes me sad. I can't build my fortress, because any time I finish it, server resets and it disappear.  :-|

Hey mate, I know how you feel but currently we have very little choice in such a matter. You have to remember the server is still in it's first testing stage. We have already pointed out the issues in this thread

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5792-your-opinion-regarding-mp-world-reset/

Hopefully the next release has some of the concerns ratified and we will have no need of server resets :)

Server resets makes me sad. I can't build my fortress, because any time I finish it, server resets and it disappear.  :-|

Hey mate, I know how you feel but currently we have very little choice in such a matter. You have to remember the server is still in it's first testing stage. We have already pointed out the issues in this thread

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5792-your-opinion-regarding-mp-world-reset/

Hopefully the next release has some of the concerns ratified and we will have no need of server resets :)

I see. No, build everything again is not a big problem. The only thing I need is nails. I've already survived 3 resets. My carpentry lvl is 4 now. Waiting for the next reset. I afraid of losing my stuff. I got 3 bags full of loot, needed for building. 

why we shoud kick outlaws? and EVERYBODY killers ? dont do it! let them make our gameplay harder, i dont wanna survive in SMILE LAND

i remeber when 4 or 5 bandits trying to kill me and chasing me for so long, but i dissolve in trees, that was nice experiense.

lets kick only stupid spawnkillers. thx,guys.

why we shoud kick outlaws? and EVERYBODY killers ? dont do it! let them make our gameplay harder, i dont wanna survive in SMILE LAND

i remeber when 4 or 5 bandits trying to kill me and chasing me for so long, but i dissolve in trees, that was nice experiense.

lets kick only stupid spawnkillers. thx,guys.

We must kill the outlaws! Two newbies were terrorizing our fortress today. The third wave was their last wave. They died in suffering: the first bastard died immediately, the second one - in 5-10 seconds from bleeding.

Their nicknames are: Irod and DeLaFer. If you meet these guys, don't forget to smash their skulls.

It doesn't seems to be a server related issue, as the two servers are running fine right now. Maybe a network or firewall problem on your side ?

There are TWO servers now? When did that happen? I didn't see any mention of it in the OP...

New server is UP and the old one was still up too, so there's two server, but old one is going to be shut down.

New server has been reset :) editing the OP.