[OFFLINE] pz.mindescape.eu / closed

eliakoh

I'll join right away. Also you don't need to kill every player you see, right? It's just the PvP enabled?

Can't join, console says something like "delaying processing 12" and spamming it.

Well, you have higher chances to survive with 1 or 2 people. On the other hand, resources are limited so you will have to fight for survival eventually.

I'll join right away. Also you don't need to kill every player you see, right? It's just the PvP enabled?

Can't join, console says something like "delaying processing 12" and spamming it.

No you don't need to kill every player you see, only unfriendly and outlaws :P

Some people are having that delaying errors, maybe it's a network problem, where are you from ?

Are you going to reset the server? I joined earlier and pretty much everything was looted and nearly all zombies were dead.

Yes the server will be reset, but not now. I'll announce resets by editing the OP.

Wolftooth is a bandit.

Pretends to want to be in a group then kills you.

According to people on the server, kill him on sight.

Also Firesword is a bandit AND a hacker he was lag switching on your server and going invisible and then appearing extremly laggy and killed me with a shotgun.

Damn, it was reseted ? We started to build a fancy Safehouse at the mayor office in WP, it was a fucking great experience, we had fun on the road with Akuma ! :D

And that zombie apocalypse feeling, spawn in a devasted world, almost no loot, had to run to scavenge... Damn awesome !

Yes he reset it.

That feel was awesome as well.

Stuff wasn't loading before he reset it wouldn't unblack itself on the road to Westpoint.

Me and some other Spanish guy raided the Warehouse on my first life, it was epic! We were armed with just a frying pan and crowbar respectively, we waited till they left the area, and scared off anyone that interrupted us while we looted. The other guy found a shotgun and when those that lived in the warehouose came back , let's say we gave 'em a rude welcome home! Haha I believe he killed a few of them, and then a guy with a pistol got behind him and started firing, I was able to get behind him and whack him a few times with a crow bar. ;)

I lost my Spanish buddy soon after that fight (either he died or ran off on a killing spree), and after finding another friend, i was eventually killed when shot at point blank by Wolftooth while I was trying to recruit him to my cause (he didn't have the pistol equipped until he agreed to join us, switching to his gun when I stupidly turned my back on him). Up till that point I had survived a gunshot, found a ton of food, and was doing really well! Hehe That being said, considering all I had done, it ended justly for me; considering the mayhem I had helped sow and the people I murdered. It went down perfectly!

Maybe we could look into an airdrop scenario which would be an admin placing a crate and filling it with useful (as well as not so useful) items. "Broadcast" that airdrops have deployed, sit back, and enjoy the mad scramble. That would keep things fresh as well as liven things up. I assume this would need to be done via a plugin though, and I doubt there is anything at this point.

Maybe we could look into an airdrop scenario which would be an admin placing a crate and filling it with useful (as well as not so useful) items. "Broadcast" that airdrops have deployed, sit back, and enjoy the mad scramble. That would keep things fresh as well as liven things up. I assume this would need to be done via a plugin though, and I doubt there is anything at this point.

This could probably be made into a mod on it's own without the need for admins, but I have no scripting experience in lua. If it could be modded would be cool for SP as well.

I have been having a lot of fun on this server, thank you for hosting it!

This could probably be made into a mod on it's own without the need for admins, but I have no scripting experience in lua. If it could be modded would be cool for SP as well.

I have been having a lot of fun on this server, thank you for hosting it!

I like the idea, but i think mods are disabled for the MP build :(

So why is electricity still working?

Also Muldragh almost has no zombies left, the migration system really shows that is needed 

I guess the power-off is random, all gameplay settings in MP cannot be changed so honestly i don't know. Before the reset the power-off was kind of quick.

Someone is spawncamping your server with a shotgun.

Thanks for reporting it, unfortunately i can't do anything about this, there is no admin tools for now :( if some well-geared guy or team want to kill him it would be nice !