-Closed-

Connall

but i like roleplay

i no how to play just dont no how to join the servers

Everything you need to know is here:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/forum/72-help/

Check out the FAQ.

If there are still any problems, make a thread :)

Joinging a server is basically:

1. Getting the MP build

2. Entering the IP

3. Connecting

C

-

Mind if I clean up the thread of all those adding requests?

Go for it, they're just wasted posts for me, I don't respond to them. :)

but i like roleplay

i no how to play just dont no how to join the servers

Sorry, you're previous post made me think you just wanted to join any server regardless of what people were doing in them.

Server is back up, reset the world solved some performance issue should be set for a while.

It seem like I can't join the server after you reset it, are anyone else playing on it at the moment?  (fedora)?

Yeah, I'm getting this problem too. First time trying to join, and wondering if it's on my end or your's, since it says online

(fedora) I'm glad I'm not alone then.

Server is back up, reset the world solved some performance issue should be set for a while.

It seem like I can't join the server after you reset it, are anyone else playing on it at the moment?  (fedora)?

Yeah, I'm getting this problem too. First time trying to join, and wondering if it's on my end or your's, since it says online

(fedora) I'm glad I'm not alone then.

I'll check it out, the server might of crashed or something.

Hello Connall (and everyone else)

I'm trying to join your server, but I'm getting a connection error. I was wondering if you were using the standard port or a custom one?

Standard, server crashed so it's been restarted. Looking into the issue now.

I'm trying to join your server, but I'm getting a connection error. I was wondering if you were using the standard port or a custom one?

Don't think you hear it enough, but you're amazing  (fedora)  And it's amazing how much work you put into it all  (fedora) ! It's much appreciated and I send my love your way  (fedora) <3

Now be careful you don't get stress or anything like that, you shouldn't stress out too much of all the work.  (fedora)

Don't think you hear it enough, but you're amazing  (fedora)  And it's amazing how much work you put into it all  (fedora) ! It's much appreciated and I send my love your way  (fedora) <3

Now be careful you don't get stress or anything like that, you shouldn't stress out too much of all the work.  (fedora)

I appreciate it, but it's not much work as of right now. Since I can't do much about bad roleplayers not much to be done for me right now. In fact for the most part I think it's best if people steered clear of the server for the time being until the next build. That way we will be able ot deal with troublemakers.

Still, I appreciate it :D