-Closed-

Connall

The server is now public. There is no need to request to be whitelisted.

Read the OP for Azar's sake.

Also, I think the server is due for a reset again ...

If they're not going to bother to read the OP, then I don't think time should be wasted explaining.

Regarding world reset, probably.

Is anyone playing in this server at the moment? I logged in, saw the players list, and there was noone but me. 

No, sadly no one RPs on the server anymore. Once it became public it just became a kiddy fest :/

Yes, that's unfortunately true. Not much to be done about it right now, once the admin tools come out we're going to start cracking down on people who don't roleplay on the server.

I'm new to this RP thing. Are there actual "RP rules" or something or is it just some form of play-pretend?

Watching D&D streams scared me a bit with all those rules. :P

Nothing as in-depth as D&D, I doubt there's a ruleset dont worry. Just roleplay your character, act as if you would if it was actually happening. Some people take it further than others, obviously.. Who you're playing with will make a massive difference to your experience.

I'm new to this RP thing. Are there actual "RP rules" or something or is it just some form of play-pretend?

Watching D&D streams scared me a bit with all those rules. :P

The basics of roleplaying is you're just pretending to be someone you're not. You interact with players as if you are an actual person in the game. I guess the best way to look at it is to pretend you're an NPC in Project Zomboid. You got to show actions through /me or in case of this server *does an action*

Outside of that rules really depend on the server. Some have rules in regard to combat and certain situations but for the most part it's just, as long as it's decently roleplay you're free to do as you will, as long as it's not super ridiculous. 

It's definitely not like D&D, with D&D it's hard to explain but you got a myriad of races, classes, powers etc all operating around a roll. Roleplay in this sense isn't focused around that, it's just about living out your characters life. If you want to look at it as play-pretend then that's perfectly valid.

but i like roleplay

i no how to play just dont no how to join the servers

Everything you need to know is here:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/forum/72-help/

Check out the FAQ.

If there are still any problems, make a thread :)

Joinging a server is basically:

1. Getting the MP build

2. Entering the IP

3. Connecting

C

-

Mind if I clean up the thread of all those adding requests?