Rp server

mamen963

I was considering hosting one on a VPS, but as time went on I got tied up in other matters. I would probably still be willing to do it, if there was interest and got a few trustworthy people to look over the server while I go through this busy time.

I'm up for it - We've already discussed alot of stuff about RP server with Connal.. Just need a server, as usual :P

I've got a server now, I'm just trying to sort it out.

Please do inform me when you are done with it... atleast through PM? <3 You know how passionate I am about this idea.

I'm up for it - We've already discussed alot of stuff about RP server with Connal.. Just need a server, as usual :P

I've got a server now, I'm just trying to sort it out.

Please do inform me when you are done with it... atleast through PM? <3 You know how passionate I am about this idea.

It might not get done tonight, I'm currently playing some D&D with the lads. Really depends how much I can divert my attention.

I can try to host a server I run a server a few minutes ago and joined it myself and it worked like a charm except for some weird zombie occurrences like them sliding around on the floor and as I stamped on them blood was spraying everywhere.

Weren't you having some trouble earlier? ;)

I can try to host a server I run a server a few minutes ago and joined it myself and it worked like a charm except for some weird zombie occurrences like them sliding around on the floor and as I stamped on them blood was spraying everywhere.

Weren't you having some trouble earlier? ;)

Yeah I just ran the server after seeing your comment earlier and then fired it up and it worked connected but the zombies were acting weird and no friends are online so I turned the server off for now. lol