Multiplayer Server List

Brannty

Hm. When I try to join it just hangs on the loading screen after the "THIS IS HOW YOU DIED" bit.

You've been here long enough to know that this isn't telling us much. :(

We need error logs, cmd content, etc in order to help you.

No, sorry, it was just me being impatient. It was loading me in.  :oops:

You're right, I've been here long enough. I just got ahead of myself is all.  :???:

Hey eliakoh, thank you very much for hosting! I had a great time playing on your server, it was really fun. This game gets 1000x more fun in multiplayer, that's for sure  (clyde)

Yes thank for hosting . The devs should give you a special title for being the first one ever to host a public serve on Pz . ;)

I love this idea ! 

Thanks for hosting the server, was having a bunch of fun gathering a posse with my peace offerings of beef jerky and cereal. :P

You're welcome, I'm glad I can do a little something for the amazing community of this game. This is so rare !

To be honest, I had plans since MP was announced. I'd love to run 2 instances of the server, one public, community driven (mods, RP maybe, it would be community choices) with a lot a slots, and another one, private, to play with a little group of friends (4-8) just cooperating to survive in the Zomboid world.

For now it's not possible to run multiple instances because the ports and the config file are fixed, but I'm sure devs will do their best to give to the server admin the settings and the tools to do something like that.

With the launch of the MP it was important to me to help testing the server aspect and trying to get a lot of people to see what happens :), but it's possible that the server will become private soon for testing the cooperative part.

Of course i'll inform you before I set the server to private, or for any resets before that :)

Hey eliakoh, thank you very much for hosting! I had a great time playing on your server, it was really fun. This game gets 1000x more fun in multiplayer, that's for sure  (clyde)

Oh hey it's you! Met you ingame :D Are you still at the safehouse we found? I rerolled a new character, walked to that house and logged out.

I also met psibomber, doombringer, Bobby, Skittles, and some unnamed people lol. Shoutouts to all ya'll if you're reading this!

Yes, I'm still there, hehe. Oh, and I just saw your comment on steam and I added you to my friend list  (clyde) 

Joined Eliakoh's server and the moment I spawn I get killed by some dude with a golf club in K&B old house - kind of reminds me of the mentality of those ppl that play DayZ ... :(

If anyone can tell me the system specs for running a server (cpu, ram, graphics) I might be able to scrap some parts and rebuild my retired pc to run a whitelisted server. Do I also need a second copy of PZ or can I just run the batch file and play with my own copy on a different pc at the same time?

Name: Connall's Project Zomboid Roleplay Server (pending better name.)

Type: Roleplay

Not listing the IP, since it's using a whitelisting system. All info can be found here: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5745-project-zomboid-serious-roleplay-server-whitelist/

Very interested in joining your server, but your information does not tell me how to get on the whitelist. Do we have to fill out an application?

Yes thank for hosting . The devs should give you a special title for being the first one ever to host a public serve on Pz . ;)

Not a bad idea. Done. :)

Server Name: Keifleaf's Server

Address: keifleaf.no-ip.biz

Server Type: PVE

Launching now, should be about 30 slots, have fun everyone :D

I can't seem to connect do you have a IP/port as well?

Sounds like your problem is with a firewall installed on your pc, perhaps avast or something?

Server Name: Keifleaf's Server

Address: keifleaf.no-ip.biz

Server Type: PVE

Launching now, should be about 30 slots, have fun everyone :D

Good server! Ive been playing for a bit, i was able to find some food and items.

Couple of us have been using the fenced in house to the north east part of town as a safe house, there is food and supplies if you need.