Multiplayer Server List

Brannty

Me and Billian was roleplaying we accidently set a place on fire...opps.

Lol that was you who set the place on fire? I told J he shouldn't of brought you back to the safehouse.

I've not been with you.

ah, there were 2 guys who came to our safehouse that burned down our house on keifs server. 

Hey eliakoh, thank you very much for hosting! I had a great time playing on your server, it was really fun. This game gets 1000x more fun in multiplayer, that's for sure  (clyde)

Oh hey it's you! Met you ingame :D Are you still at the safehouse we found? I rerolled a new character, walked to that house and logged out.

I also met psibomber, doombringer, Bobby, Skittles, and some unnamed people lol. Shoutouts to all ya'll if you're reading this!

By Doombringer do you mean me? If not well my mistake :) Good luck on the server bro :D

Server Name: Keifleaf's Server

Address: keifleaf.no-ip.biz

Server Type: PVE

Launching now, should be about 30 slots, have fun everyone :D

location?

I'm hosting from the US east coast in New York, I've had people in the UK and Germany playing and according to them with a good connection.

I just hope I am not necro posting but I will host a public server when the next update is released and if I can make it happen territories such as houses can be claimed by other players that way nobody will be on the server stealing other peoples earnings ^_^

We don't penalise or worry about necro-posting here.

Server Name: Willy's War

Address: pzsvr.twilightparadox.com

Type: PvP

Well I never thought I have a server of my own, but now the (what I believe to be) forth zomboid is up and open to all players.

Rules:

1)No killing in the spawn house

That's pretty basic...

2)Refrain from using the "all" chat for everything that you need to communicate

Everyone can see "all" chat, so don't be stupid and tell your buddy "Hey, I'm at ___________". It will get you killed and(if you use it for anything more than the essentials) banned from the server.

Please join and have fun!!!!