Multiplayer Server List

Brannty

Might be jumping the gun on this a little... but I figured it wouldn't be a half bad idea to start a thread for public servers to be listed. Especially for those of us *cough* myself *cough* who seem to find themselves a bit lacking in the more technical aspects of setting one up. For sake of simplicity, please use the below format to advertise:

Server Name:

Server Typer: (PVE, PVP, RP, etc.)

This is probably all the needed info for now as I would imagine most server owners are going to want to privately give out the server IP over PM. 

Server Name: eliakoh's Server

Address: 91.121.15.71 / mindescape.eu
Server Type: PVP

I would but I simply dont know how to make other people than my 2 friends be able to join. Something with port forwarding yeah but how... HOW?! Would i just need to enter the ports needed and then ask people to join and theyd randomly get that port and join my server or do i have to tell each one of them a different port?

I would but I simply dont know how to make other people than my 2 friends be able to join. Something with port forwarding yeah but how... HOW?! Would i just need to enter the ports needed and then ask people to join and theyd randomly get that port and join my server or do i have to tell each one of them a different port?

From the dev

No 16261 should be, but ALSO 16262 = 1 player, 16263 = 2 players and up for as many players as you have planned.

There is a lot of info in this thread

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5577-multiplayer-open-test-details-inside

From the dev

No 16261 should be, but ALSO 16262 = 1 player, 16263 = 2 players and up for as many players as you have planned.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5577-multiplayer-open-test-details-inside

yeah I've read that, but I have the one question, do i simply add all the ports from 16261-16293 and then just wait for shit to unfold, or would i give them all seperately the ports, do I need all of their usernames and passes, etc..

Hi everyone !

I have a dedicated and open server running right now.

The IP is 91.121.15.71 or you can use the host name mindescape.eu

Server is Linux (Ubuntu) and settings are default, except PVP which I turned off (I guess..), and it's located in France (sorry for non-Europe players but you can still try maybe you won't have that much lag).

The world is a fresh new one, but I can't play right now, so just try it and tell me if you have any problem I'll do my best !

From the dev

yeah I've read that, but I have the one question, do i simply add all the ports from 16261-16293 and then just wait for shit to unfold, or would i give them all seperately the ports, do I need all of their usernames and passes, etc..

Add that entire range if possible.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ <- where to find your external IP that you need to give to people.

Hi everyone !

I have a dedicated and open server running right now.

The IP is 91.121.15.71 or you can use the host name mindescape.eu

Server is Linux (Ubuntu) and settings are default, except PVP which I turned off (I guess..), and it's located in France (sorry for non-Europe players but you can still try maybe you won't have that much lag).

The world is a fresh new one, but I can't play right now, so just try it and tell me if you have any problem I'll do my best !

Guess your server just crashed/turned off. It was a fun place to run around tho - burnt houses everywhere!

If anyone wanted to join my server that would be great, it's being hosted in Qubec, As for specs: Core I5 3GHz, 6GB of ram, 2Tb of bandwith, I would post it publicly, do due to the amount of views on the thread, I think it's best if you pm me and I'll give you the information.

If I could get enough people on it would be great for a stress test :)

Hey eliakoh, thank you very much for hosting! I had a great time playing on your server, it was really fun. This game gets 1000x more fun in multiplayer, that's for sure  (clyde)

Oh hey it's you! Met you ingame :D Are you still at the safehouse we found? I rerolled a new character, walked to that house and logged out.

I also met psibomber, doombringer, Bobby, Skittles, and some unnamed people lol. Shoutouts to all ya'll if you're reading this!

Hm. When I try to join it just hangs on the loading screen after the "THIS IS HOW YOU DIED" bit.

You've been here long enough to know that this isn't telling us much. :(

We need error logs, cmd content, etc in order to help you.