Biggest horde ever?

XUbNwF2.jpgI went to one of the mini malls along the highway in muldraugh to kill some zombies with my pistol and turn around to find this. This scared the shit out of me. P.S. Do zombies spawn or is there a set number or something?

One of the larger hordes I've seen, but I don't think it's the largest by far. Of course, ANY horde appears fekking huge in a tight confined area. Running along the small road to the west of the highway (through the trees), and using a shotgun to clear out clumps of zeds, I got a LARGE mob flooding into the tight funnel. Man, does that ever make it look big. Oh, and I got bitten on the crotch. As usual.

My world is messed up or something: 6OMkI0B.jpgTheirs another horde right by where I killed the last one. I think there spawning.

Those aren't zombies they're really football fans crowding the field screaming GOOOOAAAL and blowing vuvuzelas.

Yeah, those Zombies really have a taste for crotch!

Wot? I have never gotten bitten in the crotch ever! Maybe cuz I tend to use female characters more than males and thus there isn't anything to bite? D:

I was playing as a female character at the time!

Oh dayum. Did she like it?

Just wrangling a herd from my safe house. Wanted to capture a house up the street at the end of a cul de sac, everything left of my house down to the tavern has been looted, but everything upwards of there has not, ie police station and minimall.

After tactfully taking the whole block out with just a bat I whittle them down to a measly 4 just before nightfall and I never play in the dark. I'm literally sitting on boxes of ammo at this point and the population has been otherwise low so I figure it's a good opportunity (in the morning) to make light work of the 4 and get a little exp. Quite frankly I was just looking for an excuse to use my gun finally.

Cue the horde.

Not the biggest horde I've seen but if you see all the carcasses already strewn about you'll get the idea that it used to be. Killed 48, looted 20 ammo which I certainly used, ran home and for the shotty and had just over 100 kills for the day. Honestly I didn't know the horde was right at that fence in the video, for the two previous days they didn't follow me down to my home. Two days of vigorous rampage before I decided to just head the whole group down a street I'd already cleared and I've since captured my new house... Well, the one next to it any how, not a big fan of houses half-splashed in blood.

Edit: I don't always play with music on either but it worked out pretty well for this vid

Biggest horde for me, well took about 80 shotgun shells... luckily i looted about 250 shells from the gun store. And i did not waste shotgun shells on just one zombie...I only use them on groups of zombies. Lets say i killed at least four with each shot (although i killed about 5-7 per shot), then we are looking at 320 zombies. (480 is six were killed per shot). I was freaking out for most of it. I carried about 25 shells with me (31 if included in shotgun). I ran out, ran to my safe house nearby, and grabbed another 50. My computer is having issues with screenshots, I'll post one soon once i get it working ;)

The directionality of the blood spray is a great touch.

That's my favorite safehouse so far. Before I died, I actually walled in all the trees rather than clear cutting, building the wall all the way around with a gatehouse at the market. The inner trees were for grand constructions later, but unfortunately, I died.