I need help, The game crashed

Mataro

Question

Buenas. Tengo 250 hs en el juego y son en servers pvp. Me andaba normal pero hace unos dias empezo a bajarse los fps en la pantalla de "unirse" para elegir el server multiplayer, ayer mismo directamente me bajaba a 1fps en esa pantalla y ahora directamnte se crashea el juego. Apreto a "unirme" a un server y se tilda toda la pc. Desinstale el juego 3 veces, lo trate de correr en una beta y siempre me pasa igual- Tambien me fije si hay archivos dañados pero esta todo bien. Haga lo que haga ahora no puedo entrar a multiplayer pero si me deja entrar a partidas en solitario, ahi no se crashea y puedo navegar por la interfaz normal a menos que aprete el "unirme" a multiplayers. Cuando corria a 9 o 1 fps haciendo muchso clicks entraba a los servers y en el juego me andaba excelente a unos 60fps pero solo en la pantalla de "unirse" se crashea

My english is bad so i use de traslate.

Hi. i have 250 hours in the game and they are on pvp servers. It was normal but a few days ago the fps started to drop on the "join" screen to choose the multiplayer server, just yesterday it dropped directly to 1fps on that screen and now the game crashes directly. I press "join" to a server and the whole pc crashes. I uninstalled the game 3 times, I tried to run it in a beta and it always happens the same- I also checked for damaged files but everything is fine. Whatever I do now I can't get into multiplayer but if it lets me into solo games it doesn't crash there and I can navigate through the normal interface unless I hit "join" multiplayer. When I ran at 9 or 1 fps making many clicks I entered the servers and in the game I was doing excellent at about 60fps but only on the "join" screen did it crash

Version 41.71

Cuando se crashea aparece un cartel que dice projectzomboidx64 No responde.
When it crashes a banner appears that says  projectzomboidx64 Not responding.

16 answers to this question

It does seem like there are several graphics / rendering errors.
I would first recommend verifying your files again just to make sure everything is fine with that.
Additionally, the latest driver for AMD is causing issues in OpenGL games such as Project Zomboid.

The current fix is to downgrade the driver update, so I recommend doing that as well.

Read more here:

https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56947-no-in-game-picture-with-amd-radeon-driver-version-2271/

It is rare that it only happens to me with the multi interface and I can play solo. I have this driver but it is not the new one that others have problem with. It's not even the same problem D: I send a pic from my steam chek and my driver.  
41504456_Projectproblema.png.1e07e13117b18554a4bc7693770aa6de.png

2130524858_ProjectZomboid.urlProbelma.png.e817ce1f85f59c417f6ff9b084e310d3.png

My game was fine until this Monday when something happened and I don't know what changed: S Maybe some game update? The truth is that I don't pay attention to those things. Sorry for the giant images

In that case I would probably recommend restarting your AMD card settings, since it does still seem to be related to the graphics card as there are some texture rendering issues.

Right-click on your desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings.
Click the Preferences tab.
Select Restore Factory Defaults.

5 hours ago, Mataro said:

@векНе могу, потому что скачиваю со стима. Я не контролирую, где он установлен, или я не могу понять это.

журналы.zip

When you just click "install the game" in the very first window that opens at the bottom, you can select the installation location - disk and folder.

Archived