APZDTISA III - Ask Project Zomboid Developers The Indie Stone Anything

nasKo

Hooya!

It might be time for another APZDTISA.
For the new survivors in town, this will be our third "AMA"-kind of thing, callsed "Ask Project Zomboid Developers The Indie Stone Anything". Rolls right off the tongue.

What it is?

An opportunity for you to get answers to your burning questions.

Post your questions in this thread. Ideally, reduce yourself to one question per post.
If you like a question from someone else, hit the "Like This" button on the post.
The most popular questions will be answered in a Mondoid, in case there are too many to cover.

Our previous APZDTISA posts can be read here and here

Hit 'em!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there are no vehicles, but why are there no garages?  Where I'm from, every house has a garage.  Is Kentucky different?

But there are. =)

Are you talking about vehicles or garages? If you are confirming vehicles then, SQUEEEEEE!!!! But my question still stands.  And if you are talking about garages, I haven't seen any on any of the houses.

Edit:

Just found the mondoid where vehicles were confirmed, I know I must have read it before; I have no idea how I forgot.

Have you tossed around the idea of some real survival tools recently? It'd be nice to see a machete, hatchet, and a combat knife/pocket knife since those are really the true basis of wilderness survival and still found commonly in or around the home. Curious to know if we'll see anything like that soon.

The map tools for modders are amazing.  It sounds like the upcoming NPC and metagame behavior will be somewhat map dependent (for example designating rooms in buildings, storylines, etc).  Will there be map independent features of NPCs like AI behavior, canned dialogue, relationship status, etc.?  Has Indie Stone considered releasing NPC tools for modders to create original NPCs or will these all function within the map tools?

How is the quarentine going to work when the military is in the game?

Are you going to be able to move to West Point at the start of the game? Or Muldraugh and West Point are going to be the main quarentine zones?

If both are under quarentine, is there going to be a perimiter of outposts in the area?  A gigant wall perhaps? Outposts? 

This has been my concern since the map changed.