Taking The Long Walk, will you walk with me

homemade

I've got a little server, 6 or so spots free, and i've got a plan. 

This afternoon/evening I'm going to walk from the military base, to the top of Louisville.
No Cars, No Gas, although im not going to disable either.  I've got the zombie count set down a bit but im open to bumping it up if there are a lot of us.  

the server is currently modded fairly heavily 
ModManagerServer;ModManager;modoptions;EasyConfigChucked;tsarslib;P4TidyUpMeister;TheStar;vehiclescenes;FRUsedCars;Arsenal(26)GunFighter;Authentic Z - Current;autotsartrailers;ATA_Bus;BedfordFalls;BetterFlashlights;BoredomTweaks;Brita_2;Brita;isoContainers;ExpandedHelicopterEvents;BSEHE;BetterSortCC;ExtraMapSymbols;ExtraMapSymbolsUI;FRUsedCarsNLF;ItemTweakerAPI;ToadTraits;ProfessionFrameworkB41Patch;ProfessionFramework;RewardingNightCombat;SimpleShop;TMC_Trolley;WorkingMasks;tkTiles_01;jiggasGreenfireMod;AwesomeTime;BeautifyingTime;BuildingTime;CookingTime;SoulFilchersDrinkingTime;ExploringTime;FarmingTime;SoulFilchersForagingTime;LearningTime;RelaxingTime

Light roleplay, ie we take it seriously but you dont pretend to be leon kennedy or anything, Pvp disabled because we're in this together and too many strangers are psychopaths.

If you're interested in walking with me shoot me a message and I'll send you a discord invite and so on.  

Untitled.png

Archived