Gas Bombardments

CatGuitarist

I was just thinking around, ''Hey, shouldn't the military be doing something agaisn't the zombies? I hear helicopters though..'' So, i thought, why not MAKE them do something? So i got the idea of gas bombardments. More specifically, Caustic Gas.

Caustic Gas kills a human and zombies in matter of minutes... It would be awesome to see a plane passing by and just gas everywhere, but you would need to make a homemade gas mask. (Bottle, Cloth. ,some alcohol, and something to tie everything in. The alcohol blocks the gas from being breathed, but the cloth leaves a small space : A really small space, where only non-dense gasses can enter. Example : Oxygen, Nitrogen, etc. All gasses composive to air.

Yeah, i did one once. Smells like vinegar inside it.

I know Military are yet not implemented.. But this would be a half-metagame and half-detonant. It would be a two edge sword : Kills Zombies on the area, but you need to replenish your mask with alcohol and cloth, and needs to be done indoors for that. THAT would make the game ALOT harder, as alcoholic drinks are pretty rare.

Example: Half a bottle, 1 day in-game.

I'm not entirely sure what 'caustic gas' is, but are absolutely 100% sure it's going to kill zombies? Sounds like something designed to destroy lungs, which of course zombies don't technically use. Indeed, not much less than completely destroying the brain can stop them, which would require a rather potent gas... if one even exists.

I suppose the military could still try, though... since they don't know that... ;)

No, it's not for destroying lungs, the blood carries the caustic gas, wich disguises it as oxygen, for the brain, and then the caustic gases creates neurotoxins that wipe out the brain.

Not only that, they also corrupt many cells in the body, Almost all of them, as the lungs just keep handing out the blood, wich has toxins.

That would make a zombie just spazm or just can't move, and the gas just stays for like, a week or so. Until then, the zombies should have already died out of hunger, right?

I don't know if the zombies need lungs, i mean.. How do they give blood to the brain? Maybe the brain creates a reserve.

However, Military should be informed of what is happening, so..

By the way, i just thought. The infection is spreaded through saliva too, isnt it? Infected people drink water before dying. The remaining water goes down the drain, and then to the sea, and back to someone else again. They could maybe add a small chance of getting infected through drinking water from a sink. Not big, as new players (like me) would be in danger. Put it at, let's say, 2% of chance.

No, it's not for destroying lungs, the blood carries the caustic gas, wich disguises it as oxygen, for the brain, and then the caustic gases creates neurotoxins that wipe out the brain.

Not only that, they also corrupt many cells in the body, Almost all of them, as the lungs just keep handing out the blood, wich has toxins.

That would make a zombie just spazm or just can't move, and the gas just stays for like, a week or so. Until then, the zombies should have already died out of hunger, right?

I don't know if the zombies need lungs, i mean.. How do they give blood to the brain? Maybe the brain creates a reserve.

By the way, i just thought. The infection is spreaded through saliva too, isnt it? Infected people drink water before dying. The remaining water goes down the drain, and then to the sea, and back to someone else again. They could maybe add a small chance of getting infected through drinking water from a sink. Not big, as new players (like me) would be in danger. Put it at, let's say, 2% of chance.

I don't know if that's really a good idea ,because, usually water is chemically treated..

But maybe around 1 month later when water shuts off, there's that chance.  :geek:

I don't know if that's really a good idea ,because, usually water is chemically treated..

But maybe around 1 month later when water shuts off, there's that chance.  :geek:

But there is no water that is drank from so much people. All water that there is when the water shuts off, is just the Rain.. And the clouds are not infected! .....Hehehe.. Zombie Clouds... :mrgreen: