Transfering multiplayer save file to singleplayer crashes

Simply Zen

Question

I read a few posts on how to do th converting but I'm running into an issue. The save file crashes with this error:

ERROR: General     , 1657621241145> ExceptionLogger.logException> Exception thrown zombie.world.WorldDictionaryException: WorldDictionary: Cannot load world due to WorldDictionary error. at WorldDictionary.init line:255.
ERROR: General     , 1657621241145> DebugLogStream.printException> Stack trace:
zombie.world.WorldDictionaryException: WorldDictionary: Cannot load world due to WorldDictionary error.
    at zombie.world.WorldDictionary.init(WorldDictionary.java:255)
    at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.init(IsoWorld.java:2323)
    at zombie.gameStates.GameLoadingState$1.runInner(GameLoadingState.java:262)
    at zombie.gameStates.GameLoadingState$1.run(GameLoadingState.java:219)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I copied world dictionary and all files associated with it but to no avail. I ServerName_Player file into my sandbox saves folder and put WorldDictionary from ServerName but it didn't do anything. Please help

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Beard said:

Try copying all the files in the servertest folder into the servertest player folder and see if that can be loaded.

Now that the save file is working, is there a way to transfer characters as well? I insatlled DB browser but I seem unable to copy and paste the character

The only time I did it was by replacing an existing character file but when I launched the game it would send me into the void as a NoneNone glitched character

I saw a steam forum post about it wher yoy helped someone else but their instructions are unclear and basically non existent so I'm kinda lost

Found a way to do it and everything is working. Took a while but I did it, thanks for the replies anyway

Archived