(UPDATING) Extended Foods Mod (BETA) v1.0.1

lance789

wow, out of all the desserts i had planned, brownies never occurred to me, These are great suggestions. as of build 31.2, french fries are already in the game, so yeah, happy meals are planned xD Ketchup and Mustard are also in game and i think meat patties are the ground beef equivalent. really liking the idea of Enchiladas, brownies and Quesadilla though :D

i'll work on adding these when my next test is over (this coming friday)

• 1 month later...

Longer experation dates are being made through packed meals and rations. Trying to figure out how to use lua to give more than 1 item when an item is used (i.e. when a packed meal is used, it may give 3 foods that were used to craft it)

• 1 year later...

Now that I've graduated college and have no plans to return any time soon, I'm coming back to this mod for the PZ.41 build. I've already been working on it and have added several new recipes. However, the existing recipes (ramen, ice cream variants, smoothies, cereals, etc) have been removed for rebalancing with revamped recipes and distribution luas. 

• lance789 changed the title to (UPDATING) Extended Foods Mod (BETA) v1.0.1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 9:55 PM, lance789 said:

Now that I've graduated college and have no plans to return any time soon, I'm coming back to this mod for the PZ.41 build. I've already been working on it and have added several new recipes. However, the existing recipes (ramen, ice cream variants, smoothies, cereals, etc) have been removed for rebalancing with revamped recipes and distribution luas.