Kurn1207

Other Worlds Software presents

Necromancer

You are the Necromancer trying to bring about the end of days,

• Summon hordes of undead creatures, from the shambling zombie to the unstoppable revenant!
  • Take out those pesky, self righteous heroes who try to stop you!
  • Boost your minions or curse the heroes using your diabolical magic!
  • Spread the dominion of your mausoleum across 50 unique levels!
  • Your success depends on how you manage your campaign, so choose your minions and powers wisely!
  • DRM and micro-transaction free.

We are currently looking for play testers to help find bugs and test the game on a range of PC and Android configurations. If you are interested in play testing or would like to review, Lets play or cast footage of gameplay then contact me via PM or contact@otherworlds.co.uk. Please include a brief description of your previous gameplay/play testing experience as well as your current hardware configuration.

Follow us on Facebook http://miniurl.com/6t81

The game is still in its beta stage of development, and as such many of the art and sound assets are currently placeholders and may not represent the final product.

• 1 month later...

Very nice looking game, I would have back but... You're using KickStarter Over IndieGogo, and due to their strict payment settings of NEEDING amazon, and seeing as I have two first legal names it makes it impossible for me to become an amazon payment holder. If you ever have one on indie gogo let me know, I'll back to it. I'm a huge fan for necromancers, one of the reasons I hate D3 so much is because they removed my favorite class.

Very nice looking game, I would have back but... You're using KickStarter Over IndieGogo, and due to their strict payment settings of NEEDING amazon, and seeing as I have two first legal names it makes it impossible for me to become an amazon payment holder. If you ever have one on indie gogo let me know, I'll back to it. I'm a huge fan for necromancers, one of the reasons I hate D3 so much is because they removed my favorite class.

Is Amazon required for USA projects, or maybe now it's an option?

I backed a non-US project recently, first time in awhile, and I had to input my CC directly, no Amazon.  Again I don't know if this is an option for any project now, or it's only for non-US since Amazon cannot handle them.

Thanks to everyone for the replies and positive comments and sorry for the delay in in my reply!

Realmkeeper, Developing the game for mobile and tablet was very important to the team. Although the mobile market has a lot of games available already we feel that many of the titles are rushed out and the platform has become a dumping ground for quick cash in titles. We like to use the phrase "interactive wallpaper" to describe them and although they can be fun to play in short bursts while waiting for the bus ect they are mostly a stop gap until you can access a better gaming medium such as consoles and PC to satisfy that gaming urge!

Xyphien, at the moment our only avenue of sale is Kickstarter for now sorry!. The moment it changes I will drop you a PM and let you know.