Doctor Life [iOS Game] Launching 20 Feb 2014

WIGUgames

Hello!

We here at WIGU studios are a small team of indie developers and we’re about to launch our first game, Doctor Life on the iOS AppStore on 20th February 2014.

Check out our official trailer!

In a nutshell, Doctor Life is a game where you take on the role of a doctor and run your very own hospital. Meet a variety of wacky patients, as you diagnose and treat up to 50 different real life diseases! Build up your hospital and earn awards to save your hospital from the clutches of an evil tycoon.

Be sure to check out our Facebook as we are giving out 10 free copies of the game! If you want to find out more about Doctor Life or Wigu Studios do visit us at our website.

Happy diagnosing!

-The WIGU Team-

*Stares at my Samsung Galaxy S3*

... :<

Even though i don't have a iPhone. I must say, the gameplay mechanics interest me and the art style is pretty... bootiful(beautiful)... or should i say, pretty decent!

The gameplay is not anything i've seen before on my phone, if there was. Chances are that it's a p2w game(Where there is another currency you have to buy... i'm looking at you, Contract Killer and Stardom!), if this ever comes out on Android(Which may be a while... R* did this with the iFruit app), i may buy this game and have a go!

1 question... will there actually BE another currency that needs to be bought?... or is it only cash and you have the option to buy some if you don't want to work all day long?

@DoctahWong - Thanks for your comments!

You can rest assured that Doctor Life is not a pay2win game and there are no further currencies that need to be bought once the original game is purchased. There is currently no option to buy any cash if you don't want to work all day long, but if there is demand for it, it is something that we can definitely look into!

We're also working on the Android version and we expect it to be out in Q2 2014. Can't wait and we'll definitely post a reminder when we do launch!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again!

Doctor Life is now officially released on the App Store in all regions! The game has been announced on IGN Asia and is currently featured on the App store in 155 countries. The app is priced at USD $2.99 and is fully premium without any IAP.

Get it here! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/doctor-life/id742028366?ls=1&mt=8

doctorlife_appicon.png

Game Description
Don't let the cuteness fool you! Doctor Life is a challenging simulation game where you take on the role of a Doctor! Set in a charming little city with wacky patients, you must grow your humble clinic into a multistory hospital! You will meet patients along your journey and help them by diagnosing and treating their diseases with actual treatments. 

Beware though! There is an evil tycoon out to buy the land your hospital is on. Earn awards for hospital excellence to save your hospital from his grubby hands.

Features

·         Fully premium - Zero IAP

·         Diagnose and treat real diseases with real symptoms

·         Earn huge combo bonuses for successful treatments in a row

·         Grow your clinic into a multi-story hospital

·         Manage your treatment inventory

·         Meet your wacky patients

·         Build lots of diagnosis rooms

·         Plenty of upgrades for your hospital

·         Attract VIP patients who boost your earnings

·         Many exciting features – emergencies, quests, statistics and more!

“It will fascinate you and keep you glued to the screen…”

--AppsGoer

“A fun, light title that offers a glimpse at the intricacies of playing doctor”

--IGN Asia

“Doctor Life for iOS has come to fill the hole Theme Hospital left in my heart…it’s as charming as it’s challenging.”

--GamesInAsia

“Lovingly designed doctor simulation”

--IPlayApps

Happy Diagnosing!

--The WIGU Team

• 1 month later...

Hello doctors!

We’ve just recently rolled out a new update for Doctor Life. Update 1.2 includes Game Center and Facebook integration for iOS! There are 600 Game Center achievement points to be earned, and 3 different leaderboards to compete on.

With Easter just around the corner, get ready for an Easter egg hunt! Easter eggs will now randomly appear in your hospital every night. Find them for extra cash! Also, in the spirit of Easter, your doctors and some of your patients have undergone a makeover.

Have fun treating!

- The WIGU Team