Populationmultiplier per region

Destroyer 3492

Having more settings to control the populationmultiplier for certain regions would be a big plus for multiplayer servers.

A lot of players tell me the server is either too easy or too hard, it's very difficult to please most players with the current population settings.

Would it be possible to add in another .ini file where you can overwrite the default advanced zombie settings for a specific cell or region?

For example:

Muldraugh =

{

ZombieConfig.PopulationMultiplier = 1.0
     ZombieConfig.RespawnHours = 72.0
     ZombieConfig.RespawnMultiplier = 0.1

}

Louisville=

{

ZombieConfig.PopulationMultiplier = 2.0
     ZombieConfig.RespawnHours = 72.0
     ZombieConfig.RespawnMultiplier = 0.2

}

Some people like to play in big groups, while others prefer to play solo, but i feel that currently those can't coexist on a multiplayer server with only 1 setting for the entire map.

Increasing the population too high for those big groups ensures new players don't stand a chance, even in the easier zones.

I like the idea of being able to adjust the settings per area. I feel like the settings would need to be regularly adjusted, as player counts change, players relocate or travel to new areas. I've avoided servers mostly due to being on the "game is too hard" side of this issue (that and excessive mods). Server settings tend to favor groups, being multiplayer this is easily understandable. Varying playstyles, skill levels, social dynamics and so on factor into the groups that form. Games with as many possibilities for places to go, things to find/craft and whatever else people can think of, often have balancing concerns for groups vs solo players. In my experience the communities that play in groups are a higher percentage of the player base than solo players. This tends to lead to balancing favoring groups, which is also understandable.