[41.71][Single Player] Extra Cooking XP from cooking show Bug

DarthScorpivus

Yeah I should have been more specific, sorry. When u start a new game if u log out of the game at 5:30am game time and 11:30am game time and 17:30 game time and then log back in the cooking show will come on when u log back in giving U cooking XP. Then the normal TV show will come on at the proper time giving u the cooking, carpentry and foraging/farming etc XP that u normally get. It’s giving you extra Cooking XP. Every time u log out and log back in at those times. Does that make sense?

19 hours ago, DarthScorpivus said:

Yeah I should have been more specific, sorry. When u start a new game if u log out of the game at 5:30am game time and 11:30am game time and 17:30 game time and then log back in the cooking show will come on when u log back in giving U cooking XP. Then the normal TV show will come on at the proper time giving u the cooking, carpentry and foraging/farming etc XP that u normally get. It’s giving you extra Cooking XP. Every time u log out and log back in at those times. Does that make sense?

Yes, thank you! Can't seem to be able to repro this one... How exactly do you quit the game? Are you using any mods? Have you changed any settings?

I think he means the bug that triggers the tv show (works with all shows, not just cooking) to run again after you quit to the menu and load the game up after watching it. I've never tried it at specific times, but I've had it trigger if the tv is off when I load the game back up or the tv is on a different channel and I switch it to life and living.

Doesn't always trigger so you may need to do it a few times but it will trigger and it will give the xp again too.

Edited by gromit

9 hours ago, gromit said:

I think he means the bug that triggers the tv show (works with all shows, not just cooking) to run again after you quit to the menu and load the game up after watching it. I've never tried it at specific times, but I've had it trigger if the tv is off when I load the game back up or the tv is on a different channel and I switch it to life and living.

Doesn't always trigger so you may need to do it a few times but it will trigger and it will give the xp again too.

When I had it happen to me the tv was on but the tv show had not started yet. It was 5:30am and again at 11:30am and again at 17:30 am and I exited the game out to the menu. The first time it happened it was just a coincidence and it was at 5:30am game time. But when I logged back in the cooking show started playing immediately when I logged back in and gave me cooking XP. Then at 6:00am game time the cooking show came on again and gave me cooking XP. So at 11:30am I quit out to the menu and logged back in and when I logged in immediately the cooking show started playing and gave me cooking XP again. And then at 12:00PM carpentry came on and gave me carpentry XP. The pattern repeated At each show time if I logout to the menu and log back in right before the show times. I am using some mods. I can test without mods as well which I will do right now but this is the pattern.