Petrol station

GothicGhost

• 3 weeks later...

If the Devs build Louisville, this should be a big Petrol station on the way, I can just imagine, surrounded by woods and a lake, car pile-ups. It's..... it's Beautiful.  Maybe one day the devs will add user made buildings like this to the game (with the creators permission)

If the Devs build Louisville, this should be a big Petrol station on the way, I can just imagine, surrounded by woods and a lake, car pile-ups. It's..... it's Beautiful.  Maybe one day the devs will add user made buildings like this to the game (with the creators permission)

RingoD's map mod will be included in the game as a separate map, so wish granted. ;)

RingoD's map mod will be included in the game as a separate map, so wish granted. ;)

yes!

• 3 weeks later...

thats a great looking gas station Gothic, if you upload the .tbx file for it i'd love to add it to the mega map mod! <3

Sure I will upload the file once I have done the final tweaking :)

Not had much time to anything even play PZ as moving house very soon.

Thanks.

This station is awesome! You're roof skills are making me jealous. Maybe I could ask you to give me a run through with roofs sometime? It's either always a large pointed roof or a flat one with grey tiles on top. (not the flat roof, more a single layer of a roof that requires more levels to be completed). Regardless of my problems you're very talented with this stuff. Keep it up Gothic!

*edit* I made leaps and bounds in regards to my roof production like...right after I asked for help. Got to love it. 

If asign roofs in "Building -> Tiles..." you can set three tiles in various heights: The first tile is at "level 0" of the current floor, the second a bit higher "level 1" of the current floor and the third the highest "level 2". You can adjust the height with the x and y coordinates. After placing them, you add one floor and begin with first tile.

Looks like this:

floor 2 Level 0        _

floor 1 Level 2      /

floor 1 Level 1    /

floor 1 Level 0 _

If you doesn't understand it, I'll make some screenshots :)