Spectator mode

OxManZomboid

I think servers should have the option to allow for spectators in their game world, basically just allows you to switch between players in game and follow them around or use free camera. Lots of good reasons for this imo.

I like watching people play zomboid and being able to jump in to a server and watch what people are up to would be nice, being able to record clips and whatnot.

8 hours ago, Papa Juliet Whiskey said:

Would be a neat feature, if only to see how others go about surviving the end times.

I do have concern over the ability to exploit that on pvp servers. Stream snipers can be annoying, and I'd be worried griefers would employ such a tactic.

Yes this is for sure a solid consideration, I think servers should decide if they want it enabled or not

7 hours ago, OxManZomboid said:

Yes this is for sure a solid consideration, I think servers should decide if they want it enabled or not

there is simple solution for that, allowance option to be spectator what gonna prevent unauthorized players to use it for their advantage ,dead players gonna have to request others to be their spectator, then player can accept or reject that request