Sugestion list.

duh7

We have nearly 270 sites of sugestions a list of what was sugested earlier could be cool to not repeat. We know what devs think about some topics like cure, overpowered weapons or diffrent view in game but still there are a lot more suggestions to come and some have nearly 10y old. 
Topic how Suggestions shuld look is offten ignored. I would like to do a list of stuff suggested be4 and add to that weakly new suggested stuff. 

It would be helpful to have a collected list of suggestions and if there are any official responses to them. This would take a lot of work to scour even their own forums, let alone steam, facebook or twitter. 

I'd like to be more sympathetic, but the fact that you chose to type "be4" invalidates everything you say. I hope you spent the time you saved on a few letters wisely.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 9:24 AM, LLcraigJ said:

I'd like to be more sympathetic, but the fact that you chose to type "be4" invalidates everything you say. I hope you spent the time you saved on a few letters wisely.

Seriously?  It's not a bad suggestion, the idea conveyed is perfectly understandable, and for all you know OP might be a kid or someone for whom English is a second language.  

Getting snarky over his informal abbreviation just seems like gratuitous meanness.  

19 hours ago, Bullet_Magnate said:

Seriously?  It's not a bad suggestion, the idea conveyed is perfectly understandable, and for all you know OP might be a kid or someone for whom English is a second language.  

Getting snarky over his informal abbreviation just seems like gratuitous meanness.  

Did you not read the first sentence I wrote? "It would be helpful to have a collected list of suggestions and if there are any official responses to them." This is in no way stating that it's a bad idea. You also failed to acknowledge that I pointed out the massive undertaking that it would be to compile a list of suggestions spanning several years. 

On 6/30/2022 at 8:55 AM, LLcraigJ said:

Did you not read the first sentence I wrote? "It would be helpful to have a collected list of suggestions and if there are any official responses to them." This is in no way stating that it's a bad idea. You also failed to acknowledge that I pointed out the massive undertaking that it would be to compile a list of suggestions spanning several years. 

None of which changes the fact that you were an utter ass in the latter part of your post.  

On 7/1/2022 at 8:42 AM, Bullet_Magnate said:

None of which changes the fact that you were an utter ass in the latter part of your post.  

I will no longer respond to this line of discussion, as it's not relevant to the point of this topic. However, I'd moved on and addressed the topic itself (which it seems OP has gotten further involved in). If it's admission of guilt you seek, yes my comment may have been unwarranted. Is it an apology you demand, it was not my intention to cause anyone harm and I regret having said that. I'm honestly shocked that of the things that I said, you chose to ignore everything other than this one comment.