RC cars

MrTrololo

I see here another and pretty funny way to distract and even lure away zombies from various places, we would need  RC car, car remote and batteries for both (gasoline model also can be considered) and set both on the same channel to work (A , B , C), character would be vulnelable to attacks during operating RC, so relatively safe place to operate should be considered,higher storeys and buildings roofs would be good ones as they are not only safe from zeds but also provide good view

And for the sake of flavor, maybe add one of those on rail 2 car assemble able race tracks, to kill boredom.

You know the kind, the ones that fly off the rails if you take the corners too fast.

But more to the OP, I like the idea. Thematically appropriate for the time line.

Not sure if rc planes or helicopters had hit the market by this time, but something to think about as well.

On 6/20/2022 at 1:38 PM, Papa Juliet Whiskey said:

You know the kind, the ones that fly off the rails if you take the corners too fast.

You mean slot cars? Yes that would be nice... would also be cool to collect those cars, finding them in homes and searching for them.

And I like the OPs idea also very much.

On 6/20/2022 at 1:10 PM, MrTrololo said:

I see here another and pretty funny way to distract and even lure away zombies from various places, we would need  RC car, car remote and batteries for both (gasoline model also can be considered) and set both on the same channel to work (A , B , C), character would be vulnelable to attacks during operating RC, so relatively safe place to operate should be considered,higher storeys and buildings roofs would be good ones as they are not only safe from zeds but also provide good view

A rc car with wireless camera is not very possible in those times so using it for exploration is not a very good idea. but it could be to create sound and use it to attract attention. Good idea

On 6/25/2022 at 10:27 PM, MassiveMeddlers said:

A rc car with wireless camera is not very possible in those times so using it for exploration is not a very good idea. but it could be to create sound and use it to attract attention. Good idea

i know it and that's why i'm talking about to take high ground in order to see where our rc car goes