collectables,trinkets and more

Juggernaut122

so your finished securing your base, aquired a stable food and water supply now what ,well you better go collect all theese cool things hidden all over the map like pokiman cards, different versions of spiffo plushies, different style sneakers,spiffo merch and keychains, rare fish, lore memiors, cultist artifacts, and legal evidence suggesting that spiffo"s commited arson against a resturant that tried to compete against them all cool and wacky things to be found in kentucky and maybe could you get a achivement of finding all the cooll collectables 

Edited by Juggernaut122

Ears from Fallen enemies? To make a nackles.

Skulls for decoration and furniture? Like a skull cup to drink proper Ale. 

I think i like ur idea.

There is a lot od junk that u can collect.

Edited by duh7

It would be neat to have an interface showing every "junk" item that you have collected and the ones left to find. The stuff you haven't found would show as a greyed out silhouette, and the items you have looted would show their regular icon. Just so long lived players can have something else to do. 

I like how the additional zeds mod(sorry, can't remember the mods name proper) has a findable map item that is a collectors list of all their outfits. Doesn't quite Grey out as you suggested, but the fact they added 150 unique z outfits was cool enough, but then the list of collectibles you can write on like a map(assuming I remember that right) was an extra bit of icing on the cake.

With this idea I think that items should have sentimental value depending on how long you have them and losing them/ leaving home without them could cause stress and unhappiness.

and the converse of that would be that having items with high sentiment would give bonuses to characters mood, things like bravery and happiness.