"Rebuild" announcement

Jela331

Hello there!

This is just an announcement of a map project I'm working on. It's called Rebuild.

Set in the city of Drayton, you are a lone survivor. The zombies and the war have taken over the city. Everyone you knew is now dead. The city folks were trying to survive the apocalypse as long as they could. In Drayton, you will find a lot of blown up buildings, burnt buildings, abandoned forts, barricaded buildings, nature taking over the city. The main objective is to clear the city and try to rebuild it.

5h6ym88lci6npdyfg.jpg 

ce5800c9x3wi4o7fg.jpg

g88b39g0rd4dw6dfg.jpg 

usex4cr343ig9i3fg.jpg 

8kghjlyco4x27j6fg.jpg 

6928wck2ujr8dsifg.jpg 

mofa2f1d1bu0r0gfg.jpg 

81555ce1ff0b89eb0a29c04cc1144fd6.png

I'll make a thread when it's finished.

Edited by Jela331

I loved the Rebuild games, but this won't be like the flash game. Except the main objective(which is absolutely optional), to clear out the city and rebuild.

Also, I'll be able to release the map only when PZ allows you to load maps which aren't a part of Kentucky.

Also, I'll be able to release the map only when PZ allows you to load maps which aren't a part of Kentucky.

I think this is now possible with build 23. I'm not 100% sure but I remember someone mentioning it. You should definitely test it. Just make a new folder to the maps folder somewhere in your main pz folder and place the map files in there.

I think this is now possible with build 23. I'm not 100% sure but I remember someone mentioning it. You should definitely test it. Just make a new folder to the maps folder somewhere in your main pz folder and place the map files in there.

I have a confession to make. I don't actually own PZ on steam. I can't afford it right now and I'm on build 17. I'll buy it when I manage to, to support the developers.

Thanks anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a sort of a minor setback yesterday. I fucked up trying to resize the map and I deleted a cell. Luckily, I was not stupid and I backed up my rebuild folder and got back my cell I deleted, but sadly it was the last week's update.

Current Status:

Rebuild has 3 cells so far. Over 60 buildings(didn't use them all) and the city is gonna have something really cool, Metro Tracks. Already got few tracks and a set of trains. It's gonna be a great way to travel across the city without needing to fight the hordes on the road. The alpha version of Rebuild will have only Drayton as a spawning place.

I will not be supplying any screenshots for now, expect them soon.

I've never played Rebuild but these buildings are sweet.

The hospital has been updated a lot lately, new hospital beds and fixed some bugs in it and the mall on the picture isn't gonna be the actual mall in Drayton, it's gonna be a mini mall in some little town not so far from Drayton.

I hope the devs work on a way to climb on ladders and access to cars... The community is making the map so big that we eventually need cars to explore it all... :P

I wasn't going to actually connect this with Muld and WP. I am creating a big state. I'm currently working on Drayton and it's surroundings.

I've tested out Rebuild for my first time. Founds tons of glitches and bugs, so I fixed them. Apparently barricade doesn't block the window.

Here are some screenshots I promised:

8wpr7td0cmtxy5xfg.jpg 

g88b39g0rd4dw6dfg.jpg

usex4cr343ig9i3fg.jpg 

ce5800c9x3wi4o7fg.jpg 

Keep in mind, I'm still going to update the buildings over time and add more detail and blending to the map.

Do rain barrels placed from tilezed fill from rainwater though?