Delete vehicle for non-admin players

Eroge

Question

I have Vehicle Recycling mod on my server, but when non-admin players trying to disassemble vehilces, the designated vehicle wont dissapear, and they still get the exp and materials, causing a series of problems.

Is there any other server owner have same problem as I do?

Is this the result of the anti-cheat protection? If so, which anti-cheat protection type should I disable?

5 answers to this question

On 6/16/2022 at 3:13 AM, Beard said:

As far as I know this is a side effect of the implemented anticheat, as it broke some older mod functions, since players shouldn't be able to "delete" vehicles, which is what some mods implemented. This might be fixed in the next update though if its a mod function.

no worries someone found a way to patch this mod, it's totally functional now

1 hour ago, Eroge said:

I have Vehicle Recycling mod on my server, but when non-admin players trying to disassemble vehilces, the designated vehicle wont dissapear, and they still get the exp and materials, causing a series of problems.

Is there any other server owner have same problem as I do?

Is this the result of the anti-cheat protection? If so, which anti-cheat protection type should I disable?

Does this happen with all the wrecks they try to dismantle? Do you have any other mods enabled?

Have you tired contacting mod creator too to let them know that there is a potential problem?

2 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Does this happen with all the wrecks they try to dismantle? Do you have any other mods enabled?

Have you tired contacting mod creator too to let them know that there is a potential problem?

Dismantling wrecks seems to be normal. The problem is dismantling vehicles. I as admin can dismantle vehicles with no error, but any other player with level lower than moderator do the same thing the target vehicle wont dissapear. So I think it's a server access level thing. Im trying to contact the author of the mod

2 hours ago, Pandorea said:

and I found some people with same problem on mod creator's discord channel

As far as I know this is a side effect of the implemented anticheat, as it broke some older mod functions, since players shouldn't be able to "delete" vehicles, which is what some mods implemented. This might be fixed in the next update though if its a mod function.

Archived