How to rotate street decorations?

DoctahWong

Hi, some decorations has the sprite for the 4 directions, others just for 2 or 1. For example, walls in tile mode does't rotate.

In Iso mode, for example, to rotate a chair, bed or any object whit 2 or more directions available (if the devs made the sprites for the back, side, etc) you can hold left-click and move your mouse, you will see how it rotates :). Hope this helped!

Hi, some decorations has the sprite for the 4 directions, others just for 2 or 1. For example, walls in tile mode does't rotate.

In Iso mode, for example, to rotate a chair, bed or any object whit 2 or more directions available (if the devs made the sprites for the back, side, etc) you can hold left-click and move your mouse, you will see how it rotates :). Hope this helped!

Thanks!, i owe you one.

But i wonder if i have to put the street items in furniture or floor overlay. And Fences, do they belong to walls?

I really think that if you, in "Tile mode" put a wall whit a different layer selected, it will cause the famous "phantom wall bug"

About the street items, they are supposed to be walked over them, right? then you can play whit the layers like this.

Floor Layer: Put the raw road tiles or any floor tile

Floor Grim: Put anything that will be on the last step, let's say, blood on the street, or grass on the dirt

next layer from bottom, next upper the last one and so on, you can continue whit the decoration: more blood, more trash, more grass in the same tile, etc etc.

Also, some furniture, decoration etc, needs to be in a specific layer or above, like some tables. If not, the table will be partial hidden.

Another important thing is, and don't know WELL how it's works, but sometimes, if you place a furniture, and then another one in the same tile, sometimes the last one is the most hidden, but sometimes it's works quite well for placing, for example, the cash machine on SOME tables.