Knb

[41.71] [Singleplayer] When we leave dead rabbits on the spot and we go beyond 2km, they take a weight of 1.0kg

Posted (edited)
Hello, I noticed that currently the dead rabbits that I was able to take thanks to trapping, once you leave beyond 2km and come back, the rabbit took a total weight of 1.0.
Even those with a weight less than 1kg grew to take the weight of 1.0Kg. 
It is necessary to go far to see the change in weight. (thx Yana M.D.)
	• Singleplayer (NewSave-NoMod)
	• Reproduction steps:
	1. Take or Catch rabbits with trapping
	2. Put them anywhere and go far away from one or two "cell" maybe more than 2000m (1tile=10meters ?!) for them (both raw and cooked) to see the weight change to 1.0kg.

Edited by Knb

Posted (edited)
Thank you very much Yana M.D. for your feedback, it allows me to slightly refine my feedback to better reproduce the bug. 
It is necessary for that to leave far from the "cell" (maybe two) for, I imagine that the calculation is redone to display the error on the weight.

Newsave and noMod*

Edited by Knb

Posted (edited)

go far far away, 2km or more like 10km. I was having fun with a car when I did my test in debug mode. I just did it, with debug mode newsave no mods.

Thank you for your first answer, but as much to be more precise, I saw your images. Did you read my edit?
Edited by Knb

Posted (edited)
I refined, cooked or raw it's the same, no need to cool it. The distance resets the weigt of the rabbit to 1.Okg. Just leave beyond 2km and come back.
Thanks for confirming Yana M.D.

I edited the Topic

Edited by Knb