[41.71] [Singleplayer] Tire squeal sound stops playing.

GKuba

• Version 41.71 (new save)
  • Singleplayer
  • No mods

Sadly I haven't managed to find out what triggers this bug so I'm unable to provide reproduction steps, however I have managed to record the bug happening.

It appears that after a while the sound of tires squealing while the car is braking by either normal brakes or handbrake is not played anymore, the bug happens seemingly at random. This is fixed by quitting to menu and reloading.

I've tested and can confirm this is happening with Chevalier Cossette and Dash Elite. Also tried with Ambulance however I couldn't do it. I may have experienced this bug before with Ambulance and Franklin All-Terrain during regular gameplay but it was a while ago and I wasn't paying much attention to that back then.

In the following video I drive around in Dash Elite in debug mode and try to use handbrake a lot to trigger this. At 0:54 time you can hear tires squeal while turning for the last time, then at 1:00 there's a full handbrake turn with no squeal sound. I'm also attaching log file, maybe that will reveal something.

13-06-22_08-18-44_DebugLog.zip