Gonzo and Ewok: Let's Play Project Zomboid Ep 1

Dr Gonzo

So, me and Ewok have launched our new Youtube channel; living a couple of houses away from each other we regularly meet up on an afternoon to drink coffee, smoke and talk shit about games and life in general. We figured since we were doing it anyway, why not record it? We're using very basic gear and are very new to this, but with a few new videos in the bank we're already making progress.

With that logic in mind, we are pleased to present our first feature-length Zomboid lets play! If you like what you see or have any feedback for us, feel free to drop a comment, or to show some love leave us a like or a subscription and we'll give you kisses <3

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Cheers Warp,

We recorded that one about 5 weeks ago, and have done a number of vids since. Already seeing an improvement in quality, but will be trying a new mic setup next time which I hope will get rid of the hard pops.

The sound could use some love, Get a pop-filter or throw a sock over the mic ;D

Otherwise it's a nice beginners guide that adresses most, if not all, features in the game. Good work!

Thanks for the feedback man, it's really appreciated <3

Totally with you on the sound, every one of my "S" or "T" sounds makes me wince slightly. Hopefully we'll get that fixed quicksmart.

Cheers!

Indeed, episode two begins the construction process, so by episode three we should have a badass fort well underway.

I have to say, I think episode two is much better. It was the second video we recorded so still suffers some of the technical issues, but the banter much more natural and there are some great gameplay moments.

Right. Mind if I mention you two to a couple of friends?

Totally, please pimp the shit out of us!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you dude.

Episode 2 is now live for your viewing pleasure! Again, apologies for the poor quality sound, we're pretty sure this is fixed somewhat for future vids. In this video you can expect thrills, chills, a monumental balls-up, and some the beginnings of our base!

As always, like the vid or drop us a comment or subscription for kisses, or come back here to tell us how garbage we are <3

apologies for the poor quality sound, we're pretty sure this is fixed somewhat for future vids.

Somewhat for the next couple (Geordie Space Program) and hopefully completely after that, as we'll be moving from our cheapie headsets to a decent 360 degree microphone.

Also - sorry I missed your post Steelshrapnel. Not sure how I managed that, must have accidentally marked the thread as 'read'.

apologies for the poor quality sound, we're pretty sure this is fixed somewhat for future vids.

Somewhat for the next couple (Geordie Space Program) and hopefully completely after that, as we'll be moving from our cheapie headsets to a decent 360 degree microphone.

Also - sorry I missed your post Steelshrapnel. Not sure how I managed that, must have accidentally marked the thread as 'read'.

No need to apologize; s'all good. You two are doing good so far, though it's Zomboid; I can't help but feel that your character is going to get bitten by a crawler. Either way, keep at it! I'll offer criticism when need be.

No need to apologize; s'all good. You two are doing good so far, though it's Zomboid; I can't help but feel that your character is going to get bitten by a crawler. Either way, keep at it! I'll offer criticism when need be.

Thanks dude!

Tackling crawlers is my speciality ;)

We'll be recording Episode 3 on Tuesday - anything particular you'd like to see us get up to?

Remind me that we should do a shoutout to Steel Shrapnel too as our first official commenter / subscriber too, When we're multimillionaire Youtubers we should also probably buy him a boat :)

We'll be recording Episode 3 on Tuesday - anything particular you'd like to see us get up to?

Some looting of the downtown, lovely zombie smashing/running, subsequent hilarity and all seems like a nice idea.

Remind me that we should do a shoutout to Steel Shrapnel too as our first official commenter / subscriber too, When we're multimillionaire Youtubers we should also probably buy him a boat :)

Too kind, man! Too kind! I'd rather have an unlimited supply of BBQ, though. Hickory smoked! Either way, I'll be sure to watch your new series too!

Episode 3... I'm not trustworthy? Hmm. A letter is found in the mailbox of Max Botte's safehouse...

You found out about my little plan, did you? I'll make sure that you get bitten next time. This will deal with the problem once and for all. All your loot will belong to me. Careful planning is required however. Watch your back; I'm as slippery as an eel and I know everything that you do, Max Botte. I just haven't made my move yet. - Steele Mann

All jokes aside, another good episode; though a sneakier approach might have been a bit better in such a heavily populated area. That's a viable way; of course, you could also stock up on ammo and clean out the town in a blaze of fire. As always, I'll continue to post and show my support.

Edit: I just finished the episode. Sorry about that; though either way, you two did pretty good. The goal of the game is to stave off death, right? I'm sure the next character will last longer. Go at your own pace, etc, etc.

I think part of the problem is we feel we have to be doing interesting things in the game - and in Zomboid, interesting gets you killed!

If it were my personal game, you would have two hours of footage of me pottering around in my farm, which would be less than thrilling.

Archived