Multiplayer Anti-Cheat

SelectHF

Due to many games there are always hackers and due to multiplayer coming out I think it would be a great idea for to get anti-cheat going on so people dont go around flying everywhere aimbotting or something like that.

I know we been waiting for a long time for multiplayer but I think they should put in more time getting in some anti-cheat implemented.

I know most of us are going to be friends playing, but what if somebody joins ur game insta kills you all or something ridiculous like that.

Due to many games there are always hackers and due to multiplayer coming out I think it would be a great idea for to get anti-cheat going on so people dont go around flying everywhere aimbotting or something like that.

I know we been waiting for a long time for multiplayer but I think they should put in more time getting in some anti-cheat implemented.

I know most of us are going to be friends playing, but what if somebody joins ur game insta kills you all or something ridiculous like that.

Due to how flexible the engine is with the mod support and native Java itself, I doubt any attempt at making a decent anti-cheat will be remotely successfull. They are more focused on making the servers able to have whitelisted blacklisted stuff, managed purely by players. The same system that minecraft has.

Due to how flexible the engine is with the mod support and native Java itself, I doubt any attempt at making a decent anti-cheat will be remotely successfull. They are more focused on making the servers able to have whitelisted blacklisted stuff, managed purely by players. The same system that minecraft has.

Exactly. Spending time on an anti-cheat would be awaste of time.

Exactly. Spending time on an anti-cheat would be awaste of time.

Kind of. Certain steps are being taken to make it harder to cheat; right now most of the stuff is handled on the client end, which makes things pretty much easy as hell to cheat. However, the devs are actively working to shift a lot of that load over to the server so that the client will have to ask the server for permission for stuff. It's certainly not going to be a cheat-proof game, but that will at least make it harder.

I will cheat the sh*t out of this game! Ha!

I'll... I'll double hack you right back!

Let's form an alliance. Together we will ruin other people's games!

And our own games!

Can I join you guys?

I have experience in world domination, I am very rich, and I can bake wondefull brownies