New thread to keep the buildings organized

Last Updated: 16/03/2021 Yippee-Ki-Yay! New download link in Google Drive where you can find all the files for the buildings below

Direct link to google drive

The next buildings are free, you can use, change, share or whatever you want to do whit them. Just remember to add me in the credits and a link to this post. Thanks you!

MODS_01.png

Bloody Restaurant

Lx9mKo3.png

House #1

ODHZhCq.png

H5qdq2q.png

Chernarus Bar - Store 1

ptIQZce.png

CAtUurO.png

qjm9QE5.png

MwBvPAW.png

Stores 2-3 (the numbers are for the project, if you follow the buildings and want to put them in order)

This pack has a Book Store, a Laundry, the Spiffo's Bar up stairs and a bathroom, warehouse for the bar and an office.

7HBFCF7.png

8mYStkj.png

21NcSXV.png

Chernarus School

3AUnwHo.png

KRSNh6a.png

IiYXLLd.png

Industrial Warehouse 1

4crYHwY.png

Dh7is7z.png

Industrial Office 1

UzfklGN.png

VmOcAro.png

Hotel: The Key - The missing tiles at the left bottom are because this building was made for the project "chernarus plaza". The empty space it's exactly for the "Chernarus Bar" at the left, bottom corner, and the "Stores #2-3" goes in the next place, after the bar.

Spoiler

mzPD1rB.png

baB0BFK.png

hdbd3NH.png

If you want to place all the buildings in the correct order, see this picture:

Jti6Obc.png

You need the following buildings:

Hotel: The key + Clothes Store + Hair Dresser place + Public Bathrooms + Plaza + Stores #2-3 + Chernarus Bar

I made a pack for you. You just need to download this pack, and you will get all the buildings listed above. Place them in your map and have fun!

The size of the whole pack together: 62x35 tiles

Download the pack: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1hyBLH2gCAOzhfgL_3-yeKsXkgaqVb8wO

I'm working in making buildings for the Chernarus Map Project of grivcin. 

Check it! http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5122-project-cherno-wip-updated-with-new-images/

If you are working in a map or another project and you need buildings, you can tell me and we will see what we can do  (fedora)

For everyone but mostly spanish people: Un usuario de Youtube (ditoseadio) está haciendo una serie sobre el mapa Bedford Falls en modo Hardcore y con voz en Castellano. Si quieres ver el mapa hecho por la comunidad, entre ellos mis edificios y una entretenida serie con zombies y muchos analgésicos de por medio te animo a que te pases por su canal y eches un ojo a sus videos :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/ditoseadio

Edited by Maklane

hi,

first of all, nice work!

I can't download the first 4 buildings, maybe links are not working?

Or is it just my problem?

Sometimes it's random, i tested my twiggy's bar link and it didn't work, but started working later. Or he probably removed it from his Dropbox due to the fact that there needs to be space, but these types of files don't take up much space, since you have 2 gb on your Dropbox. Right now, i have used 499.8kb space used. Still have a lot of space, so chances are that he just needs to re-add the link to the download to make sure it works.

buildings are coming out pretty nice Im liking them all so far! Thanks for the awesome work your putting into the buildings!! I didn't get a chance to work on anything these past two days but Ill be working on the map tonight. RingoD put a post about room definitions for loot so you can check that out! (If you haven't already. .)

---Yippee-Ki-Yay, Lol

hi,

first of all, nice work!

Fixed, I moved the files to another folder, that's why the links were broken. But now you can download them if you want :) Thanks you

hi,

first of all, nice work!

Sometimes it's random, i tested my twiggy's bar link and it didn't work, but started working later. Or he probably removed it from his Dropbox due to the fact that there needs to be space, but these types of files don't take up much space, since you have 2 gb on your Dropbox. Right now, i have used 499.8kb space used. Still have a lot of space, so chances are that he just needs to re-add the link to the download to make sure it works.

The problem was moving the files to another folder, if you move them, the link gets broken xD

buildings are coming out pretty nice Im liking them all so far! Thanks for the awesome work your putting into the buildings!! I didn't get a chance to work on anything these past two days but Ill be working on the map tonight. RingoD put a post about room definitions for loot so you can check that out! (If you haven't already. .)

---Yippee-Ki-Yay, Lol

Tell us when you have something to show!  (fedora)

I'll use the school for my map project "Rebuild", I'll edit it out to make it look more apocalyptic and I'll credit you once the map is done. Thanks.

I began whit the Bloody Restaurant, too bloody, too dirty. I doesn't did the same in the others buildings because it's more easy add the apocaliptics things than delete them. Hope you understand and thanks you for use my build, if you want, you can do somepictures and upload the .tbx files, I will post them in this thread and credit you whit your changes  (fedora)

@DoctahWong

Yes, the Restaurant was my first building, a very big project for begin, was a mistake xD. The worst part of it is the Roof, at some point, when I know how to do better roofs, I will change it to a better looking one. Glad you like constructions. The school was my last building and I'm very happy whit it, like a lot  :oops:

I began whit the Bloody Restaurant, too bloody, too dirty. I doesn't did the same in the others buildings because it's more easy add the apocaliptics things than delete them. Hope you understand and thanks you for use my build, if you want, you can do somepictures and upload the .tbx files, I will post them in this thread and credit you whit your changes  (fedora)

@DoctahWong

Yes, the Restaurant was my first building, a very big project for begin, was a mistake xD. The worst part of it is the Roof, at some point, when I know how to do better roofs, I will change it to a better looking one. Glad you like constructions. The school was my last building and I'm very happy whit it, like a lot  :oops:

I'll gladly do.

P.S.: Make sure to add the internal names on buildings(Like when you name the rooms, under it will be "Internal Name", so it can spawn the correct loot items and make NPC's work correctly. Here's the list:  http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5461-full-list-of-current-room-definitions/#entry74410

@DoctahWong

I'll gladly do.

P.S.: Make sure to add the internal names on buildings(Like when you name the rooms, under it will be "Internal Name", so it can spawn the correct loot items and make NPC's work correctly. Here's the list:  http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5461-full-list-of-current-room-definitions/#entry74410

Yes, I did it, they have the correct internal names :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2014 at 8:18 PM, DoctahWong said:

Hey Mak!, any plans for new buildings?

Edit: Updated the download links and all the images, they were broken. Not doing anymore buildings for now. It was an awesome trip with you all, but I'm messing with other stuff :grin:.

See you around!

Edited by Maklane