Project Zomboid ISStatisticsUI

Lisa97

Hi

I have the following problem.

I played with a friend and we have our own server. However, I can no longer join this. There is always a message that the ISStatisticsUI file is missing in the Debug folder.

The game worked as it should all the time. Until this error came up

I tried reinstalling the game but that didn't work.

I then tried to create my own server to download the file from there, because I read that this should have worked for others. But I can't find the file there either.

My English is not that good. That's why I use Google Translate. So I apologize for the bad translation

Screenshot_1.jpg

Would recommend going to the "media" folder in your main Project Zomboid install and delete the "lua" folder there. After that verify your game files.
Steam Library > Right click Project Zomboid > Properties > Local Files > Verify Local Files
Ask your friend to do the same as well.

Hi

I tried deleting the Lua folder and then checked the game for errors. Unfortunately this was unsuccessful. After trying it out for a while I found out that I can't join any servers at all. With my friend it works without problems

In that case, can you try doing a full reinstall?

First, uninstall the game, then go to "Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid" and make sure there are no leftover files or folders there.

After that, go to "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid" and delete everything there except the "Saves" folder

Then just install the game again and see if that helps.

Hi

I've come a step further so far. However, I still cannot join the server due to this missing file. I copied the file from the Adminpanel folder into Debug. Unfortunately, this did not have the desired success.

Shortly before the message "There is no hope of survival" comes the error message

logs.zip

Are you sure you did a clean reinstall? Since all the steps I mentioned need to be followed exactly, since Steam can sometimes fail to remove a folder in which case it will then fail to download certain files later.
If yes then I am not sure what to suggest, since the issue is just that, the exact file you need was not downloaded by Steam, can you check your antivirus to see if it wasnt removed for example?

Hi

We did some tests again and found out that it is probably the server. The friend of mine can no longer join, so the assumption is that it could be the server. It doesn't explain to me why other people are affected

It is possible that the other people still have the older version of the file, as does the server.

If you can ask the admin or if you own the server yourself, it would be best to reinstall the server files cleanly. Not the saves but just the installation files themselves.

• 4 weeks later...

Good day

Here is a bug fix update

Even a server wipe had no effect. Something is buggy with the game files. We had to change the server so that it can no longer read the Lua. Since then it's working again