Metal Door breaking should give scrap metal

Vundecat

Hello! 

Enjoying the new .71 patch, I feel like one of the most underrated additions to the game were the new snack cakes, the plonkies, choco cakes and zebra cakes made me smile with delight when I first found them!  I know it's more fluff than something like the combat music system overhaul (which is banging btw, props to the music team!) but little item details like that make the game far more immersive!

I'm playing on the Studio map atm, and things are going pretty well, but one of the things the studios have are a lot of metal doors, it was then that I noticed that the metal doors still drop sheet metal when they are broken by zombies, despite wooden doors dropping wood scraps.  I like the wood scrap drops more than the planks, as it does fit the aesthetics of the game a lot more, but for a zombie to break through a metal door they'd be banging and bashing up against it for a long time, the door would definitely get dented and bent up, and would definitely not be a usable, nice sheet anymore!  I propose the metal doors drop scrap metal instead of sheet metal for the same reason wooden doors were changed. 

As an aside, I've noticed that the snack vending machines that contain food snacks (not the soda machines mind you) only ever contain chips.  While there are some machines out there which only ever have chips, the ones that have chips would generally at least have one slot which dropped pretzels, and with the pretzel snack item now in the game, I think the droplist for vending machines should be updated like the display shelves were!  They'd still be like 80% chips, but a distribution of 80/20 chips/pretzels seems about right IMO

There's been mention in the patchnotes as well that there were food items like perogies and potato pancakes that were added in-game, are there going to be recipes for those?  Perhaps some more cooking magazines to collect? 

I honestly disagree and here's why. Its much more likely that the zombies simply busted out the door's hinges rather than broke through the metal door itself. And what is a metal door if not a large metal sheet?

It would be interesting to see this happen in game, broken doors are either broken to bits or just broken off their hinges. Broken doors can then be reinstalled or broken down into the proper material types.

I think that would be a good mechanic. I agree about the pretzels tho, we have all these awesome food items but vending machines and stuff only ever seems to have chips and chocolate. Tbh its weird how you never find zombies with snacks on them. We're looting these people who are wearing jackets with pockets and yet they are seemingly always empty? Literally every person should in theory have a wallet or some change on them.