AkHolic's Complete List Of Mods

AkHolic

My WIP Spices and Foods mod doesn't need the Food Pickling mod to run, other than that Nice work :).

My spices mod is going to be changing a bit, I'm breaking it down into much much smaller mods that will have cross-mods that interchange the spices. So you can pick and choose what stuff you want, so you don't get so overloaded with options if you just want some survival foods mods. :)

Well technically you are right, as long as all the basic features are in place and it's bug free, I consider it complete, just need confirmation that the naked corpse bug is fixed. :)

My modded shaders are included 2.9.9.14 + 15 by default now, so there's no need to install them separately.

The version number just represents what version of the game the mod was orginally made for, I update the list to make it more clearly sometimes tonight. :P

My WIP Spices and Foods mod doesn't need the Food Pickling mod to run, other than that Nice work :).

My spices mod is going to be changing a bit, I'm breaking it down into much much smaller mods that will have cross-mods that interchange the spices. So you can pick and choose what stuff you want, so you don't get so overloaded with options if you just want some survival foods mods. :)

Well I read somewhere it did require the food pickling mod, but oh well.

Also all those cross-mods were really a lot of extra work haha, would have loved if you had just put it all in 1 thread. :P

But no problem bro, keep mooding! :D

Well technically you are right, as long as all the basic features are in place and it's bug free, I consider it complete, just need confirmation that the naked corpse bug is fixed. :)

My modded shaders are included 2.9.9.14 + 15 by default now, so there's no need to install them separately.

The version number just represents what version of the game the mod was orginally made for, I update the list to make it more clearly sometimes tonight. :P

I mean it's included in the test builds, so there is no point in installing the mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the list with a few missing mods, sorry for the lack of updates. Been really busy with school, it just started for me, not to mention my part-time job, so updates won't be so frequent anymore, and minor. Tho I will try pushing in some major updates in the weekends if I get the time, next major update is going to be adding the modding support/guide sections

• 1 month later...

Updated the list with a few more new mods (not all tho :/), and fixed a glitch in the W.I.P Weapons/Items section.

Sorry for not updating the thread for like over a month, school and work is keeping my very busy heh.

I try as hard as I can to add the remaining new mods into the list over the next few days, and then I start working on major stuff once I hit a vacation. Thanks for the patience everyone! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...