Character stuck in looting animation

alexprogamer421

i am playing the recent version of project zomboid, with over 40+ mods, everytime i try to pick up items, not only the bar fills normally, but the item is never picked, and so my character stays in the same looting aniamtion, as if he is retard and can't pick up items.

I don't want to begin a game with no mods, but also find what mod is causing the trouble so i can remove it

If you have issues with mods the current best recommendation is to try disabling them one by one or in batches to figure out which specific mod is causing the problems.

Do it on a new save to to prevent any issues on your current playthrough as removing mods can cause items to be permanently deleted.

After you find out which mod is problematic, consider reporting the problem to the mod creator on their workshop page.

6 hours ago, Beard said:

If you have issues with mods the current best recommendation is to try disabling them one by one or in batches to figure out which specific mod is causing the problems.

Do it on a new save to to prevent any issues on your current playthrough as removing mods can cause items to be permanently deleted.

After you find out which mod is problematic, consider reporting the problem to the mod creator on their workshop page.

trust me when i say this, but i need someone to find which mod is causing this trouble for me

The same thing happens to me. I removed all mods. It didn't work. I even deleted the game and reinstalled everything, it still didn't work, honestly I don't understand what's going on, it's been 2 days since I wrote this report. I want to play this amazing game but I can't :(

15 hours ago, JustAlan said:

The same thing happens to me. I removed all mods. It didn't work. I even deleted the game and reinstalled everything, it still didn't work, honestly I don't understand what's going on, it's been 2 days since I wrote this report. I want to play this amazing game but I can't :(

Tried starting a new game without any mods to see if it happens there as well?