RingoD123

Full list of current Room Definitions

^ That doesn't work. If the room definition doesn't have a said container in it, it will draw from the 'all' room.  :( Thanks anyway.

I think that only applies to cases where the item spawner can't find a 'room' definition in the loot tables, but you should be able to create a room with nothing in it. Try this:

require('Items/SuburbsDistributions');SuburbsDistributions['YourRoomName']['bin'] = {};

^ That doesn't work. If the room definition doesn't have a said container in it, it will draw from the 'all' room.  :( Thanks anyway.

I think that only applies to cases where the item spawner can't find a 'room' definition in the loot tables, but you should be able to create a room with nothing in it. Try this:

require('Items/SuburbsDistributions');SuburbsDistributions['YourRoomName']['bin'] = {};

Ok, will do. Thanks!

You probably figured it, but you need to do that for every container in your room of course :)

Yea, I got it. :)

I was gona suggest doing the same but wouldn't [yourroomname] [all] work?

I'll try that too, once I get there...! Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks for the pin!!

The thread wasn't updated with the new room definitions, so I'll just post the new room definitions.

fishingstorage

theatre

theatrekitchen

theatrestorage

cornerstore

hunting

housewarestore

shoestore

sportstore

sportstorage

giftstorage

giftstore

candystore

toystore

electronicsstore

sewingstore

medical

medicaloffice

jewelrystore

musicstore

departmentstore

icecreamkitchen

gasstore

gasstorage

optometrist

I mean the large blue mailboxes found on the sidewalk near shops.

Also if I want to have items spawn in a bag do I go like this?

table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["Purse"].items, "Hydrocraft.HCPenny");    table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["Purse"].items, 1);

or this ?

table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["Purse"]["all"].items, "Hydrocraft.HCPenny");    table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["Purse"]["all"].items, 1);

And can one make things spawn in custom bags too?

You order it outermost table to innermost. (So, "all" and then "Purse".) An example from one item I put in:

table.insert(SuburbsDistributions.all.metal_shelves.items, "ExtendedBuildingOptionsMod.EBOSheetMetal");table.insert(SuburbsDistributions.all.metal_shelves.items, 3);

You can use the [""] as well if you want. Whichever is easier for you. The [""] is only required if the key string has spaces in it. (i.e. "some key" would not work as table.some key because of the space.)

"To represent records, Lua uses the field name as an index. The language supports this representation by providing a.name as syntactic sugar for a["name"]."

Do you mean these: http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.411529700805954,0.21156067480069843,780.9427039402251

Because they're not containers and you'd have to make a new tile definition with the mapping tools to make them such. There you can change the tilesets to read as containers and add any name you want for them.

Do you mean these: http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.411529700805954,0.21156067480069843,780.9427039402251

Because they're not containers and you'd have to make a new tile definition with the mapping tools to make them such. There you can change the tilesets to read as containers and add any name you want for them.

Yes and in West Point both down town and by the pizza whriled you can see inside them as a container. They typically are filled with nails or are empty.

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.6524855229977257,0.16536975639903254,1124.557493673924

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.6312494781108436,0.16490283513991263,2331.8824188822487

Been a while since I worked on my buildings and maps so I haven't been up-to-date on things 'round here.

I just came in this now, possibly, out-of-date and, possibly, abandoned topic to ask if there have been any new Room Definitions created during the Builds?

Say, for example; hospitals, police stations, and malls? Since there have been new sprites(furnishings and decor) made for them in BuildingEd so I decided the best place to ask my inconspicuously innocent question and definitely not a bait to lure an unsuspecting victim to their imminent death!

Anything recent added in the defs by any chance?? :)

Been a while since I worked on my buildings and maps so I haven't been up-to-date on things 'round here.

I just came in this now, possibly, out-of-date and, possibly, abandoned topic to ask if there have been any new Room Definitions created during the Builds?

Say, for example; hospitals, police stations, and malls? Since there have been new sprites(furnishings and decor) made for them in BuildingEd so I decided the best place to ask my inconspicuously innocent question and definitely not a bait to lure an unsuspecting victim to their imminent death!

The thread wasn't updated with the new room definitions, so I'll just post the new room definitions.

fishingstorage

theatre

theatrekitchen

theatrestorage

cornerstore

hunting

housewarestore

shoestore

sportstore

sportstorage

giftstorage

giftstore

candystore

toystore

electronicsstore

sewingstore

medical

medicaloffice

jewelrystore

musicstore

departmentstore

icecreamkitchen

gasstore

gasstorage

optometrist

Sorry for the huge wall of text. :)

fishingstorage

theatre

theatrekitchen

theatrestorage

cornerstore

hunting

housewarestore

shoestore

sportstore

sportstorage

giftstorage

giftstore

candystore

toystore

electronicsstore

sewingstore

medical

medicaloffice

jewelrystore

musicstore

departmentstore

icecreamkitchen

gasstore

gasstorage

optometrist

Sorry for the huge wall of text. :)

Ah! Exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks for the definitions, Jela. :)

So there are newer ones like types of bags and even newer ones named after occupations. What determines where the occupations spawn? Since I have seen some random homes with loot specific to an occupation's loot table.

- Carpenter (counter)
- Electrician (counter)
- Farmer (counter)
- Nurse (medicine, counter)
- SafehouseLoot (counter, medicine)
- Chef (counter)

How would one add a new type of category like this such as Pet Store or Laboratory that would override existing building loot like these do for houses?

So there are newer ones like types of bags and even newer ones named after occupations. What determines where the occupations spawn? Since I have seen some random homes with loot specific to an occupation's loot table.

- Carpenter (counter)

- Electrician (counter)

- Farmer (counter)

- Nurse (medicine, counter)

- SafehouseLoot (counter, medicine)

- Chef (counter)

How would one add a new type of category like this such as Pet Store or Laboratory that would override existing building loot like these do for houses?

Hi i have a mod to see where exactly items will spawn and also all the distribution with example of all available containers in game:

its in this thread

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/17796-distributionxposed-v10-for-build-3313/

Please add a unique looting table for the Fire Station.

Also unique loot table for School lockers and desks would be very useful.

Barns and/or Stables unique loot tables would be nice.

I also wish there was a Laboratory or Pet Shop loot tables.

And  Comicbook Store might be cool as well.