Somebody's been here...

Suomiboi

I remember a dev saying if you continue playing on the same save after a character dies you basically go back onto the map in which your old character died and continue playing.

So for example you could come across your old base with loot inside still so perhaps you did that?

well, yes you can replay the savegame with a new character. however, in my personal experience, if you died in West Point you will get spawned in Muldraugh almost every time. so then you have to run the gauntlet if you want to get back to West Point.

(maybe i've been doing something wrong, i don't know, but that is based entirely on my own frustrating experience)

Dead zombies in a kitchen with some windows open? How do you know that all of them were zombies.......... :S

O.O God..

Developers are really playing with my mind...

Something happened today. remember my old character, Vigdis Clancy. Well, i  went inside a random house and right in front of the door was a dead body

Is it just a product of our mind that really really wants NPC implemented or there's really something going on?

Deveeelopeeeeers?  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  A little help heereee?

I like to think one of the developers included a MP backdoor in the game.

Every now and then, they log onto someone's game session and just screw with them.

We Dark Souls now

Nah but maybe is a metagame of some sorts?

I mean if there are virtual NPCs, that house was looted most likely.

Also it would mean that your safehouse could have been looted, keep a eye on that.

I dont think they have the NPCs action metagame in the game yet since they are fixing it.

• 3 weeks later...

There is definatly something going on here -- because I distinctly, no doubt about it -- heard machinegun fire. A short rapid burst of what could only be a gun. I've noticed a few already dead zombies around too. Neat stuff.

The machine gun and shooting is a known meta-event used to move zombies around.

I have found windows and doors open.

Got to remember people were moving about before they were zedded to death.

Nothing should be static. To be honest the entire place needs trashing a bit as its too tidy. It needs to look like people panicked. Tried to hide. Even looting. Long before everyone went for the long zed goodnight.