Silent Zombies Modifier

Sammy24

I thought about this for a couple of days and I believe it could add a layer of challenge, fear, and for some hardcore sadists a bit of fun too. There is already the trait deaf for the character, but what about if zombies didn't make any noise? Apart from footsteps and movement in general of course.

Let's say that the infection causes anaerobic respiration of the infected cells so that during metabolic synthesis of meat or flesh, energy is produced so movement is possible without oxygen supply, therefore making flow of air useless and thus no growls or noises coming out of the mouth, or simply just necrotic tissue causing holes in the lungs of zombies, same for necrosis of the diaphragm, rendering impossible the exiting of air trough the larynx.

If any of this made sense to you, or you wanna give your medical opinion because I'm a bigot feel free to say it in the comments! I would love to expand on this idea, and it would be nice to have along side modifiers such as those already in the game like, sprinter zombies, tough zombies etc. 

Edited by Sammy24
Some spelling mistakes and overall improvement for reading