cRiz

Question

Zoom doesnt work!

PZ Version: build 21

Model and year: Intel Core  Quad Q6600
Processor: 2.4GHz Intel Core i7
GPU: Geforce 8600 GT

Hi,

some pics of items/closets are missing! I only changed my motherboraddriver and java runtimesettings. After deleting runtimesettings the problem still exist.

Can anyone help? I cant upload a pic here (error! why?), so i uploaded it here: 0c11c0306284395.jpg

Only reason I could think this would happen is if some files were missing -- did you install any mods or alter  the %ProgamFiles(x86)%\Steam\SteamApps\Common\ProjectZomboid directory?

If not, I'd try verifying your files, assuming you're on Steam. This can be done by right clicking Project Zomboid in the Library then selecting properites. Go to the Local Files tab and click Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

If you've installed it elsewhere, I'd suggest reinstalling the game from there.

Only reason I could think this would happen is if some files were missing -- did you install any mods or alter  the %ProgamFiles(x86)%\Steam\SteamApps\Common\ProjectZomboid directory?

If not, I'd try verifying your files, assuming you're on Steam. This can be done by right clicking Project Zomboid in the Library then selecting properites. Go to the Local Files tab and click Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

If you've installed it elsewhere, I'd suggest reinstalling the game from there.

Thanks!

I never installed mods! I also verified my files and reinstall the game but the problem still exits!

Version: 23

Hardware/OS: Athlon 64 X2 6000+, 2Gb RAM, Geforce 8600 GTS / Window 7 32, latest nvidia drivers(installed today)

Missing icons for items, clothing and containers. By the cRiz screen I think that the same icons missed in my game. Zomboid installed in "F:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid".

Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=233821579

I can see them on floor but still no icons. And maybe some part of console log would help: 

LOADED UP A TOTAL OF 56 TEXTURESCHECKING media/maps/Muldraugh, KY/spawnpoints.luaNOT FOUND media/maps/Muldraugh, KY/spawnpoints.luaCHECKING media/maps/West Point, KY/spawnpoints.luaNOT FOUND media/maps/West Point, KY/spawnpoints.luaLOADED UP A TOTAL OF 128 TEXTURES

So are there any suggestion for solving this problem? Me and cRiz have the same videocard series, maybe that's the key of problem? This GPU works fine with all other games that supports (or even not supports) it.

maybe any solution to this problem?

Being unable to reproduce it, it's sort of hard to solve right at the moment. =/

I don't think it's related to the Geforce 8600 either, as other people have had success with it. Maybe it's a specific version of the driver, but that probably won't be a help if it's also the most recent causing it.

Puzzling.