[41.71] Slicing Pie looses the thirst reduction value

Mork

Hi,

Pretty much what's said in the title. When we slice a pie, the thirst reduction value of the pie is lost, not carried over the slices of pie.

It comes from the Recipe.OnCreate.SlicePie() method (in media\lua\server\recipecode.lua), that lacks the following line of code:

result:setThirstChange(item:getThirstChangeUnmodified() / 5);

Hope that makes your job easier. ;)

Thanks.

Seems unlikely. The SlicePie() method devides by 5 all the values (as the recipe creates 5 slices). I don't know how the decimals are handled, but if I had to guess, I'd say they are lost, which would decrease effectively the effectiveness of the food when decimals there are.

But the thirst reduction is just totally absent of that function. Knowing that a pie can have a petty decent score on that value if you use only vegetables in it, that means that you can easily have around 20 points of thirst reduction that disapear during the process.
In fact, the very "sliced pie" item doesn't include any thirst reduction by default, meaning that even if you add the line I mentioned in my post, the thirst value wouldn't appear on the slices description. Note that I'm not sure if the value would still be part of the item without being displayed or if the setThirstChange() function would just be ignored: I didn't test this, I just rapidly cobble something in the mod I was working on to correct the problem as a temporary solution (Temporary, because I'm sure it will be properly corrected in the vanilla PZ, and also because I'm not satisfied with my mod in its current state and that correction will be bettered in the process of finalizing it).