[Found it] Slicing Pies: where is the calculation done?

Mork

Hi,

I decided to start modding PZ, one baby step at a time. I'm working on a sweet pie recipe, with a very similar structure than the vanilla pie recipe. Everything's fine, from dough to baking, up until the slicing of said sweet pie. The game allows us to cut a home cooked pie in 5 slices, so I want to have the same possibility with my sweet pie mod. However, I can't put my hands on the part of code that calulate the nutritions values of the slices.

For instance, with the vanilla pie, the game seems to correctly devide by 5 the pie's values of "hunger reduction", "boredom reduction" and "unhappiness reduction" (while loosing the thirst reduction, for some reason?). However, if I apply the same method to my modded sweet pie, the result is totally wrong.

So I'd like to see how it's calculated, and despite noticing a "Recipe.OnCreate.SlicePie" mentioned in the recipe "Slice Pie" and strongly suspecting this method is the culprit, I'm still stuck wondering where to find it.

Does someone knows where I can find either that SlicePie procedure or where the values of the slices are calculated?

Thank you! :)

Edited by Mork

• Mork changed the title to [Found it] Slicing Pies: where is the calculation done?